• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TripaSeca

Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo
Also, keep checking the store as we will have 1 free game per day until 2020.

Games I got:

ApeOut
Celeste
Little Inferno
SuperHot

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Huh, I just grabbed this and got the $10 coupon for buying something $15 or more. I didn't think that would work on something discounted to nothing.

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
Pretty sure I got this with Games with Gold but a copy on PC wouldn't hurt.

Oct 27, 2017
Was looking forward to getting this. Then I logged in to EGS and... I already own it -_-' I can't even remember downloading it!

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Funnily enough, I just beat this on Switch. It was a difficult platformer, but worth it :)

Zelda

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is Epic starting to give the same games away repeatedly? Not a good look.

jk

Last edited:
May 5, 2018
Got it! This was my GOTY on Switch last year and it will be fascinating to see how it is for an XBOX 360 controller on PC.

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
They already gave this game away motnhs ago, so it's nice to see it again for those who didn't pick it up!

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Got pretty far- up to like the 4th world (the one with the clouds and controllable platforms)

Amazing game, I dont usually care about these kinds of games -- indie platformers, very hard, etc. but the gameplay and story and characters here is AMAZING. My only frustration is the diagonal movements I keep hitting by accident.

Ive mostly avoided this 2D games, Im thinking now of trying SHovel Knight, Hollow Knight, Salt and Sanctuary, etc.

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
what were the leaks? any interesting titles to come?
Shadow Tactics : Blades of the Shogun

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Little Inferno

Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair

Ape Out

The Talos Principle

TABS : Totally Accurate Battle Simulator

A Knight's Quest

Cardpocalypse