• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Maedhros

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus... two great games... but EGS... so hard to decide if I install it.

Intraxidance

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the thread. I wish there was some way to automatically redeem these games...I have missed a few recently that I was interested in, because I only open the launcher for the free ones.

Boiled Goose

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I don't think devaluing great games like this is a good thing for the industry. Are we really moving to a subscription model?

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Damn. Epic Store beating out my Humble Monthly bundle.

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Wow, those are 2 games I really wanted to play, but hadn't gotten around to buying since I thought they'd show up on Humble Monthly. And now, the month after my Humble Monthly subscription expires, I can get them anyway. Nice.

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
Well damn. Score another win for EGS. Would love to see those be part of PS+ some day.

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
I love EGS. Currently playing Mutant Year Zero, I really wanted to play Celeste too! :)

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Two of the best games I have ever played for free. Jump on them if you haven't already.

Brat-Sampson

Nov 16, 2017
That is insanely good. I've already finished both, so nothing for me but god damn, that's a great week for anyone who hasn't.

SCB360

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Nice, I have both and completed, but damn fine games to play through, Celeste is a real treat

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
I hope they get a good chunk of change off this, because I was definitely waiting on a deeper Celeste sale. I know it got rave reviews, but I can't trust anyone when it comes to difficult indie platformers.

Layell

One Winged Slayer
Apr 16, 2018
The devs are still getting bank from these free games right? I was planning on buying Celeste.