• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Really curious to see what the story will be like. I love Celeste dearly, but the Core was an odd note to end on. Makes sense thematically but just felt out of place.

Regardless, I'm just impossibly pumped to have more of this on the horizon. (I still need to go and finish up the last two C-Sides for the platinum, I'll probably space that out to bridge the gap to the update.)

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
This was on my E3 shadowdrops wishlist, and although it was an unlikely possibility I guess I can drop it completely now. Not that I mind, I can't wait for it to release but they should take all the time they need, specially now that the scope has evidently grown considerably.

OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This was on my E3 shadowdrops wishlist, and although it was an unlikely possibility I guess I can drop it completely now. Not that I mind, I can't wait for it to release but they should take all the time they need, specially now that the scope has evidently grown considerably.
same, i thought it was a possible E3 shadow drop but it seems like it's gonna take a bit more time to get ready.

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
LRG completely vindicated in delaying the physical versions until this is done. As mentioned, this looks like it's going to be similar to the Summit in length.

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The b side was hard enough. I gave up
C's weren't that bad. B's were way worse just by virtue of being sooo fucking long. If you get through the B's you can get through the C's.

But this... mother of god. Having recently played Maddy's Mario Maker levels, this announcement... it fills me with dread.

EDIT: Just realized how late to this thread I am.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

good decision, cuz otherwise not many people would have gotten to play the new chapter.

Ch 8. A side still looked like hell :/

I really want to play the DLC because the story is/was awesome and had some rather deep personal connections, but I'm not sure I can handle trying to get back up to speed (and with the Switches horrible Pro d-pad) to get past Chapter 8

Deleted member 56266

Account closed at user request
Banned
Apr 25, 2019

I really want to play the DLC because the story is/was awesome and had some rather deep personal connections, but I'm not sure I can handle trying to get back up to speed (and with the Switches horrible Pro d-pad) to get past Chapter 8

I mean, there's an assist mode (assuming that unlocks it).

kyo2004

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Bogotá D.C.

Actually, the Pro Controller stick is a viable option to play the game (and is more precise for feather action).

Hopefully I can finish the game soon (only 7C and 8C left, the journey is dark and full of errors... XD) and start practicing Any% when the Ch 9. arrives... :)

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I didn't realize they were gonna lock it behind the c-sides, thank goodness they changed that

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Should be gated behind 190+ Strawberries, you casuals!

(Super excited!)

Sedated

Apr 13, 2018
Bought it on steam summer sale last month, havent played it yet but good to see more content incoming. Now i just need to start playing...

meadowdrone

Oct 27, 2017
UK

Finally been trying to get through the home stretch of the game now. Blew through the story when it was first out, then did most b-sides a few months later, now I'm doing the ch8 b-sides then on to the c-sides! God I love this game

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Jesus, they wanted you to finish C-sides first? Well thank god that changed.

Really looking forward to this. They waited long enough for me to start feeling like I should go back to it even if there wasn't new content coming.

selo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
What? 100 levels? That's crazy! I don't want this to be free dlc, they deserve my money :(