• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

InspectorJones

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017

One of the best shows out there I reckon. Didn't see anyone else make a thread so I thought I'd post something to drive some discussion.

If you've slept on this show, stop what you're doing, turn off your XStation or your Nintendo and go watch it now then come back.

toadkarter

Oct 2, 2020
Time flies. Absolutely amazing show, and what a wild ride it was picking apart details and theorising on plot points with the community! Easily one of my favourite TV experiences of the past decade. Probably time for a rewatch!

OneTrueJack

Aug 30, 2020
Just 15 more years before they announce "Gravity Falls: The Return". The melancholic revival we all dream of!

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I just watched it for the first time last year so it doesn't feel that old to me.

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017

Crazy to think it's been ten years. This show really launched a renaissance of Disney TV animation. I did think aspects of season 2 weren't developed as well as they could have been, but it was a joy through and through.

Just 15 more years before they announce "Gravity Falls: The Return". The melancholic revival we all dream of!
Still a nonzero chance of The Owl House ending with Dipper and/or Mabel appearing to say they're putting together a team.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
My wife and I just finished this for the first time. Great show. It's now our summer show, and we've already got Over the Garden Wall every fall.

Rhomega

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
Discovered this show in 2016 thanks to the Nostalgia Critic of all people. I remember watching the final few episodes for the first time while waiting for election results.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
Goddamn

Its one of my favorite shows of all time, and the second season is one of the tightest seasons of television period. Everything is important to the overall story and every episode pushes it forward in some way. I also love every show from all the alums, from Amiphibia to Inside Job to Owl House and more.

Jun 24, 2019
Happy 10th anniversary!
giphy.webp

Man, I can't believe a decade passed since it aired! What an amazing show to leave an everlasting impression.

aett

Oct 27, 2017
Northern California
The 18th is my ten year anniversary at my job, too. My wife and I were both unemployed and we had an 18 month old baby, so we were living at her grandparents' house. I heard about the show when the second or third episode aired and we fell in love immediately. Every new episode dropping was an event. By the time the second season began, my son was into the show and watched it over and over. My wife once told me that it was lucky that the show was so good that it wasn't so bad watching it endlessly (compared to many other kids' shows). Several years later, my son started watching it again, and this time his little sister got interested in the show.

It might be time to rewatch it again with the whole family. (Edit: my wife says it's too soon, lol)

Last edited:

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Listening to that song made me miss those characters and wish they did a revival series. Bill Cipher was such a fun villain.

If Gravity Falls was like "Twin Peaks for Kids" (in a way), then give us Gravity Falls: The Return!

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Bumping the most recent Gravity Falls thread just to notify everyone that Shout Factory is discontinuing the Blu Ray set, and have it marked down to $35. Has commentary tracks for all the episodes and other nice extras.

shoutfactory.com

Shout! Factory Store

Find All Of Your Favorite Film, TV, & Cult Classics On Blu-Ray Here At Shout! Factory. Featuring Thousands Of Titles, Limited Collector's Editions, Box Sets, & More. Shop Now!

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Bumping the most recent Gravity Falls thread just to notify everyone that Shout Factory is discontinuing the Blu Ray set, and have it marked down to $35. Has commentary tracks for all the episodes and other nice extras.

shoutfactory.com

Shout! Factory Store

Find All Of Your Favorite Film, TV, & Cult Classics On Blu-Ray Here At Shout! Factory. Featuring Thousands Of Titles, Limited Collector's Editions, Box Sets, & More. Shop Now!
Thanks, I think I'll grab this. Great show.