• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Billdrew

Apr 8, 2019
They will probably think it's too easy to platinum and delay the game another 6 months to make it harder now šŸ˜‰

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
That's a low number for such a big game, good, it should mean fewer crazy trophies with crazy requirements.
Kill 3 opponents in one fight using 3 different methods (swords, bombs, crossbow, Signs, etc.)

dabri

Nov 2, 2017
If this is a test build it might not have all of the trophies active yet. If it's not, then yeah, seems low

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
The platinum better be called 'Personal Responsibility' or something.
he means has the game gone gold as in gone off to printing
tenor.gif

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
Nice. As long as one of the trophies isn't "kill Keanu Reeves", which I will never do, I'll probably go for the platinum.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
how is 44(+1) trophies "few" exactly?

Like, maybe there's just no (or very few) "purchase your first biomod" (or whatever) or "meet an old friend", and all those unmissable, mostly story related trophies.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
That's a low number for such a big game, good, it should mean fewer crazy trophies with crazy requirements.
Kill 3 opponents in one fight using 3 different methods (swords, bombs, crossbow, Signs, etc.)

"Ignite the gas produced by a Dragon's Dream bomb using a burning opponent. Do this 10 times."
"Make an opponent suffer from bleeding, poisoning and burning simultaneously. Do this 10 times."

Gerwant

Oct 27, 2017
"Ignite the gas produced by a Dragon's Dream bomb using a burning opponent. Do this 10 times."
"Make an opponent suffer from bleeding, poisoning and burning simultaneously. Do this 10 times."

Ugh, those Witcher 3 trophies were annoying, especially the ones for getting all Gwent cards or for killing 50 enemies with headshots from crossbow. Yet, I still platinumed the game twice (regular edition and GOTY) :D

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
45 trophies is 'less' than people were expecting? It's inline with the average, and more than The Last of Us Part II, for example.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Should be mandatory for QA to achieve 100% on Trophies and Achievements. Looking at all the studios with glitched Trophies.

I'm not a trophy hunter, but I don't understand how these +50h games get as many gold trophies as platinum - 1. It doesn't make any sense xD
Simply a choice of how they want to divide the points.

Gerwant

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not a trophy hunter, but I don't understand how these +50h games get as many gold trophies as platinum - 1. It doesn't make any sense xD

The scope of the game doesn't matter. Every trophy: bronze, silver and gold has a certain amount of points attached to them. Game has around 1200 points to obtain, so the developers can decide how many bronze, silver and gold trophies they want to have, as long as the cumulative score of those trophies is 1200 points.

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
What I will nonsensically take from this, is that the PS4 version was his favourite version šŸ§

Zok310

Oct 25, 2017
What i was thinking, might just be straight forward like hmm, Destiny 2 trophy set.

KTroopA

Oct 27, 2017
London, UK
Trophies nice. Guess we getting CGI trailer for launch then.. lol. Where the fuck is the gameplay on PS4. We have seen zero feed of this..

Skeff

Oct 29, 2017
Anyone else notice the game below cyberpunk on that trophy list is cyberpunk? Probably the DLC Trophies already being worked on.

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone else notice the game below cyberpunk on that trophy list is cyberpunk? Probably the DLC Trophies already being worked on.

It's definitely the same image, but DLC trophies are always right-aligned and are a sub-category to the main list, so this is something else. Probably different builds on a dev kit.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Yes Im aware, so where is the console footage? Trophies dont get me that excited if im honest.
I wouldn't expect any officially before release (I'm sure the console versions will leak early though), unless they show of the next gen update coming next year, but I don't expect them to show that before release either.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
I really want the platinum in this game too. Guess I'll have to settle for 100% achievement completion on Xbox and Steam.

Nov 2, 2017
Shibuya
If this is a test build it might not have all of the trophies active yet. If it's not, then yeah, seems low
Trophy packs are an all or nothing deal. Publishing new ones is a pain and I highly doubt this is missing any at this stage.

Should be mandatory for QA to achieve 100% on Trophies and Achievements. Looking at all the studios with glitched Trophies.
It actually is a certification check that both MS and Sony mandate. Stuff slips through, unfortunately. :(