• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
Good. Dummies that believe in "freedom" will whine but it's not like I care about what they believe anyways.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Can't wait for the fucking "muh freedums" cattle to stir up shit over this. Put them on permanent no-fly lists if needed. Flying is a privilege, not a right.

Those 'muh freedums' people can go fuck themselves. If they want to go somewhere, then drive or shut up - and stay the fuck out of my city since we don't want you.

Those people will get over it. You would think that 10 months after this virus had gotten widespread & over 429,000 people have died from COVID in general, that they would've learned by now.

I'm glad they're doing this, but it won't be enforced by any cops or security guards or anything and it's gonna suck.

Start hitting them with fines. That'll get them to cooperate.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
It's astoundingly incompetent that this has not been a thing until now.
Muh freedom!!!!

Having an actual President that doesn't make it a political statement is so refreshing.

Like I said before, Biden wearing a mask signing those first EO's was good, leading by example.

And some states have been good about it, DC and MD at least. IIRC, in MD they been had it so you had to wear it at all times, even outside.

Puggles

Sometimes, it's not a fart
Nov 3, 2017
How is this not I thing already?! I literally have to wear a mask in my own car to accept my coffee from Dunkin' through a tiny slot in plexiglass.

Fractology

Oct 28, 2017
Start the countdown until chud govs in red states start defying any and all COVID restrictions and guidelines leading to nothing good coming out of this.

*edit* I thought this was largely enforced on most interstate public transit (i.e. Amtrak, megabus, all airlines etc.) already. Maybe only tiny local busses aren't?