• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MrBob

Oct 25, 2017
So that's where she went! I'll miss seeing her on PS Access. Even though CDPR doesn't deserve her, considering the shit show they allowed to happen on several occasions.
It's a good move though if you believe that companies can evolve and get better. They can't undo the past but they can improve for the future. Hollie thought the job was worthy and I expect her to do a fantastic job.

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
Based on this thread it sounds like she's probably a good get for them, especially given the shit that came from them last year.

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Uhhhhhhhhh

While they definitely needed to clean up their act, this just seems like she will be filtering their nonsense instead of them purging the nonsense.

She is really talented though, I wish her the best of luck.

Taker34

QA Tester
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
building stone people
Well at least they are taking corrective measures which is all most rational folks ever wanted given it is the the right way to move forward.

It's a good move though if you believe that companies can evolve and get better. They can't undo the past but they can improve for the future. Hollie thought the job was worthy and I expect her to do a fantastic job.

Im pretty sure she thinks they deserve her. And i am also pretty sure one of the reasons is because of those 3 tweets . Tho idk if i would call it a shit show
You're all right, she did choose this job for herself so I have actually no right to say they don't deserve her. My bad.
Though, prior to that a step in the right direction would've been a proper apology and them taking a stand against trans- and homophobia. Instead they did a pewdiepie as in "sry ur offended bros".
I personally do appreciate anything they do in order to respect the existence of all human beings. These aren't exactly high standards but oh well. I'm now hoping for the best possible future endeavors for CDPR and Hollie of course.

daniel77733

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sucks for PlayStation Access but great for her and CDPR. Watched a bunch of her gameplay videos with the last one being Yakuza Kiwami 2.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
Wut? No, he wasn't. Of course there was an uproar and a supervisor was scolded for letting him have that magazine (but I don't think he was fired either), but Fabi himself dodged a close bullet.
Oh, you're right. I misremembered. He was almost fired, but instead a person working in publishing was fired. He tells the story here:

[@4:45]

xinoart

Oct 27, 2017
Great news for her. I always found her perspective novel at the very least in most of the games I saw her play.

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
FE4-D30-CF-4281-4572-B904-4-ED0-D2-DD8784.jpg

Hollie in Cyberpunk Cosplay when they played the Pen & Paper Cyberpunk 2020 last year 😎

Gonna miss her on PS access especially around Christmas time & E3 time. Good luck to her for the future.

benzy

Oct 25, 2017
Hollie is awesome. She always asked the best questions in her interviews at ps access.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Don't know too much about her, and I hope she's a good person and that extends into making other people in the company around her good people as well. Own up to the transphobia shit and show some support to your trans fans, please.

Sea

Oct 27, 2017
pennsylvania
new pr is good for keeping your bigoted foot out of your mouth but will do very little toward addressing the problem. whitewashing.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
new pr is good for keeping your bigoted foot out of your mouth but will do very little toward addressing the problem. whitewashing.

How you know she wont play part in improving CDP's culture and strengthen their messaging on things they have fumbled with before? What you know rest of us don't, or just hyperboling?