• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

VN1X

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Oh ffs.

As long as people can appreciate this was a one-off then we should be good.

Sankara

Alt Account
Banned
May 19, 2019
Paris
That's nice he gets a free game, I hope they'll treat their workers with similar levels of care

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes it's okay to just smile/laugh/enjoy some memes/corporate PR, but I look forward to negative nancies reminding us of this guys salary, CDPR only doing it for PR, journalists engaging in corporate worshipping and lots of "why can't I get free shit?".

syth

Oct 25, 2017
Was he the same annoying cunt for the rest of the presentation? because it was so bloody cringey

edit: actually that was the Bethesda one so probably not

May 25, 2019
London
It was a great, genuine moment but I'm afraid that rewarding this will turn the audience for every conference now into something even worse than what was at Bethesda's.

Kiraly

Oct 30, 2017
Sometimes it's okay to just smile/laugh/enjoy some memes/corporate PR, but I look forward to negative nancies reminding us of this guys salary, CDPR only doing it for PR, journalists engaging in corporate worshipping and lots of "why can't I get free shit?".

I expect the article to go up on /r/hailcorporate any minute now

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I've been busting my fucking ass being a CDPR fan for 5 fucking years and I haven't got shit.

javac

Oct 28, 2017
Aren't a lot of people in the crowd people whom worked on said games/work for said company hence the heightened excitement being presented towards seeing a game that you worked on being shown or seeing a colleague you work with on stage?