• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
www.cbsnews.com

Trump says he'd be "very much in favor" if people didn't want to buy from Goodyear

He also said he'd be willing to swap out the Goodyear tires on the presidential limousine.

President Trump on Wednesday said QAnon conspiracy believers like him and "love our country," seeming to back the conspiracy cult. Still, Mr. Trump admitted he doesn't know much about the conspiracy theory that describes an alleged secret plot by the so-called "deep state" to undermine the president and his supporters.
Supporters wearing "Q" gear have appeared and Trump rallies, the cult has a strong following online, and QAnon supporter Marjorie Taylor Greene won a GOP primary this week. Given the strong Republican leaning of that district in Georgia, she's likely to win a seat in Congress.
"Well I don't know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate, but I don't know much about the movement," the president said.
"I've heard these are people that love our country," Mr. Trump said.
When a reporter explained the basics of the conspiracy theory — including that QAnon supporters think the president will save the world from pedophiles and cannibals — the president responded: "If I can help save the world from problems, I'm willing to do it."

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
All trump supporters are cultists.

Also, what outlet asked him that? Was it OANN?

ZedLilIndPum

Oct 27, 2017
There's really no direction for the GOP to go other than Q. Probably will be a Q Caucus in the House in 4 years.

CQC

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to lose my collective shit if this asshat wins again given the cirus that's being displayed at the WH.

Oct 27, 2017
Qanon is 4chan fuckery. I can't can believe this dumb shit took hold by those that think being educated is a negative thing.

Sblargh

Oct 25, 2017
What is funny is that part of the conspiracy hinges on Trump being a super genius hyper aware of everything who is secretly sending messages to Q and then when he is asked about it point blank his answer is "oh those people who like me? Sure I guess"

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
He doesn't much about QAnon, but everything about Antifa. Whatever that is.

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
What is funny is that part of the conspiracy hinges on Trump being a super genius hyper aware of everything who is secretly sending messages to Q and then when he is asked about it point blank his answer is "oh those people who like me? Sure I guess"
see thats just further proof hes actually a genius, pretending not to know

its 23d hungry hippos

Pedrito

Nov 4, 2017
For 2 years, QAnon enthusiasts thought that journalists were not asking Trump about Q because he would reveal the whole thing to the world and they were affraid of that.
Now in the last week, he's been asked about it twice and he doesn't really seem to know what it's about. We're talking about the guy who's supposed to have been fighting the deep state/pedo-satanist cabal in the shadow for years, and who's been sending coded messages through tweets and press conference answers.
Good luck spinning that. Oh well, it's just gonna be "It's not right time yet. He's playing the [even] long[er] game".

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada

The good thing about a dumb conspiracy is that you can just explain away any inconsistencies with more dumb bullshit.

It doesn't need to be consistent when it's not actually based on any real logic.

Anyway, America's fucked.

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
Label them formally as domestic terrorists then fine the ever loving shit out of platforms that host their content

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
For 2 years, QAnon enthusiasts thought that journalists were not asking Trump about Q because he would reveal the whole thing to the world and they were affraid of that.
Now in the last week, he's been asked about it twice and he doesn't really seem to know what it's about. We're talking about the guy who's supposed to have been fighting the deep state/pedo-satanist cabal in the shadow for years, and who's been sending coded messages through tweets and press conference answers.
Good luck spinning that. Oh well, it's just gonna be "It's not right time yet. He's playing the [even] long[er] game".
Actually to them this is probably a brilliant move.

Oct 29, 2017
Fucking mob boss tells us he knows nothing about it. He seems to convientiently not know things that he knows are horse shit. He knows all about the very real and dangerous antifa though.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I was about to joke about him supporting Nazis because they like him... But I realized that already happened in Charlottesville.

Fuck.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
He is desperate and will take any positive. Still absolutely insane, a conspiracy cult. Dangerous stuff and he pushes it further.

Deleted member 13015

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Doing anything to stay in power I see.

We'll be seeing him admit that the conspiracies are "true" in a month.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
The way the reporter framed the question is utterly irresponsible. Jesus Christ.

Oct 31, 2017
We Americans need to be ready for serious crazy shit. We need to hope that we can just democratically remove these people come Election Day, but we also need to be vigilant that there are quite a large number of seriously deranged, detached-from-reality people who support all of this shit.

Just the other day I saw someone driving around with their cult calling card on their vehicle's rear window, so these people are moving (have moved?) from the fringe into the mainstream.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Good luck spinning that.

All they do is spin everything. They've been wrong about hundreds of different things.

They thought Mueller was a part of Trump's operation and it would be revealed that he was actually investigating pedophiles. They thought Trump was going to "activate" Jeff Sessions and he'd start making arrests. The fact that these didn't happen means nothing to them.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
it's like watching a 16 year old girl running for class president

not that i expected less but given the times and all

Incite

Oct 25, 2017
Trump is like a multi faceted crystal of increasingly profound stupidity.

What a national treasure🎓

Oct 26, 2017
That one question in the second tweet was awful at conveying the problems of QAnon, and gave him an extremely easy out.

Mobius 1

Oct 27, 2017
North Point, Osean Federation
I dared to read a Twitter thread from these QAnon lunatics the other day, it baffles the mind that someone remotely sane can be part of it. I'm seriously wondering if the disease of this country is past the point of no return.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
people who actually believe it and are not just trolling are doing so because they need trump's craziness to mean something. they love him so much they cannot accept that he's not what he promised them and that they were grifted. they need it all to make sense. and that's what the conspiracy does for them.