• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 60302

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 29, 2019
Did people here actually think Snoop and 50 were respectable people?
I dont really even dislike them per se but 50 used Khaled's mom and Rick Ross's girlfriend to attack them.
And Snoop has always been a misogynist.
What Im saying is, Ive always been disappointed that they have always been this stupid while being this rich.

Also Gayle is def not wrong.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
It just goes to show you, having the talent to throw a ball into a hoop or talk into a microphone doesn't make you a halfway decent person.

Chaoskitten

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User banned (1 month): Justifying harassment and death threats; account in junior phase
Well, i maybe a minority, and if i get ban for this opinion, i guess im ok. I wanna ask you all a question

If someone you know died, or someone you loved, and you come to their house, while people are still mourning, and said to their face "hey yall, didnt this guy sexually assault someone while he still alive? why mourn for him?" I believe you will get a bunch of fists in your face, regardless of whether your claim was truth or not.

A man just died, his family is still mourning. There's a time and a place. I guess, and i think its what Snoop and others want.. is a little respect. Surely all the good things Kobe does in life warrant him some?

My opinion

tsampikos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So Snoop is a piece of shit?

Good to know.

Fuck em.

Well, i maybe a minority, and if i get ban for this opinion, i guess im ok. I wanna ask you all a question

If someone you know died, or someone you loved, and you come to their house, while people are still mourning, and said to their face "hey yall, didnt this guy sexually assault someone while he still alive? why mourn for him?" I believe you will get a bunch of fists in your face, regardless of whether your claim was truth or not.

A man just died, his family is still mourning. There's a time and a place. I guess, and i think its what Snoop and others want.. is a little respect. Surely all the good things Kobe does in life warrant him some?

My opinion
I don't give a shit. Fuck all of them. I disavowed family members for their actions as well as the people who looked the other way. As a victim the only people I see benefiting from your stance are the abusers and the cowards who would rather look the other way than do what is necessary to make society better.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017

My opinion

Gayle went to Snoop's place?

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck all these guys mentioned in the article.

When it comes to justice there is no "your people". Reminds me of Johnny Depp and how a lot of idiots don't want to want to believe him (when though he got proof) cause of "feminism" (when feminism is about treating women AND men the same so they are going against the movement).

And why the fuck does Bill fucking Cosby have an Instagram in prison? The man fucking raped women repeatedly for fuck sake.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

My opinion

I wouldn't be threatening their safety or getting at all close to the stance of a known serial rapist. Some of you really want to act a fool over a guy who was great at sports and had a family?

Last edited:

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
Snoop, what are you doing.

I thought he's been really lately. He's been helping the Metro here promote the new lines, etc.

not like this.gif

Raguel

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

My opinion
What a remarkablely dumb ass analogy. Completely devoid of any intellectual context or effort.

Man some of you fucking stans are ridiculous.

Imagine defending a rapist and his fucking toxic fanbase/supporters.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
User Banned (2 weeks): Whataboutism. Excusing Harassment.
im surprised this didnt get posted here sooner.

it wasnt just men when i saw this on twitter the other day.

Yeah, ironically they have no army, Gayles the one thats been getting completely blown the fuck up.

People did not appreciate her asking Leslie about Kobes rapes. This has been evvverywhere last few days.

My opinion

We all know they wouldnt. We know that. Everyone is tough online, and clout chasing is a hell of a drug. I honestly wouldnt have as much of a problem with it if the same folks went as hard on the Hollywood pedos and the fucking weirdos marrying their stepdaughters and all this other shit that these same people know. But she aint got that energy for them. Her or Oprah, so they blew her ass up. Oh well... Death threats clearly cross the line, but I ain't surprised coming from snoop dog.

Last edited:

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Yeah, ironically they have no army, Gayles the one thats been getting completely blown the fuck up.

People did not appreciate her asking Leslie about Kobes rapes. This has been evvverywhere last few days.

We all know they wouldnt. We know that. Everyone is tough online, and clout chasing is a hell of a drug. I honestly wouldnt have as much of a problem with it if the same folks went as hard on the Hollywood pedos and the fucking weirdos marrying their stepdaughters and all this other shit that these same people know. But she aint got that energy for them. Her or Oprah, so they blew her ass up. Oh well...

Going to a family and berating them about their loved one that just died past crimes is unempathetic nonsense. Kinda like what you're exhibiting here where you are completely apathetic towards what's happening to Gayle because you like a dead celebrity.

Yeah it sucks so many people in Hollywood get away with really shitty things, that doesn't mean we shouldn't talk about rape and toxic masculinity. In fact, you're being contradictory, if you cared so much about those celebrities doing that stuff and getting away with it, you'd care about Kobe doing a similar thing.

teapo

Banned
Jun 2, 2018
Snoop said on radio he didn't like the one sided conversation about black men and domestic violence or rape because reporters like Oprah and Gayle seem to only like to target black/ hispanic men to win over white audiences that don't like black or hispanic people, to get that quick retirement money probably.
I find it kinda sad and tactless, especially when the families are mourning. He is just asking for justice in fair reporting of crimes. Y'all white lefties should know something about justice right??

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Snoop said on radio he didn't like the one sided conversation about black men and domestic violence or rape because reporters like Oprah and Gayle seem to only like to target black/ hispanic men to win over white audiences that don't like black or hispanic people, to get that quick retirement money probably.
I find it kinda sad and tactless, especially when the families are mourning. He is just asking for justice in fair reporting of crimes. Y'all white lefties should know something about justice right??

Justice is the thing where we hide behind race instead of acknowledging that sexual assault happened and the only way it improves is educating young men and teaching them empathy. That's justice right?

By all means listen to Snoop though on this topic. He's already shown himself a billion times already when it comes to being a complete misogynist.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017

Mmmhmm. It gets flaky as soon as someone requests it. And we supposed to act stupid like we don't notice it. Because oh no... if I point out the hypocrisy some shiny bright lad in the audience might run up and accuse me "siding with a monster!" or "Not being empathetic". So we gotta shut up and not talk about that.

Nah, good luck trying to fly that with people. Ain't gonna happen. Practically had to badger Oprah to death to even get her to comment on Weinstein. Learn to find your tongue when this shit happens to those rich weirdos in hollywood with the same energy. Like I said, death threats clearly cross the line. But as for her getting dragged on Twitter? Color me not shocked at all.

Oct 27, 2017

Snoop is a fucking Hotep which is why he's caping for Bill Cosby while threatening Gayle King in the same breath for asking Lisa Leslie about Kobe's sexual assault case. It's not about justice, it's about silencing women, especially black women that are "going against the culture."

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Hey everyone stop being hypocrites! Don't talk about this sexual assault because I like this person, just talk about the other sexual assault because I don't like that person!

teapo

Banned
Jun 2, 2018
User banned (3 months): Dismissing allegations of sexual assault over multiple posts, account in junior phase.
Hey everyone stop being hypocrites! Don't talk about this sexual assault because I like this person, just talk about the other sexual assault because I don't like that person!
Hey white people stop trying to oppress people of color with false accusation!

teapo

Banned
Jun 2, 2018
Justice is the thing where we hide behind race instead of acknowledging that sexual assault happened and the only way it improves is educating young men and teaching them empathy. That's justice right?

By all means listen to Snoop though on this topic. He's already shown himself a billion times already when it comes to being a complete misogynist.
Yes of course it's justice, and when that its done with due process. Not with a white lynch mob

Oct 27, 2017
Apparently Cosby has Instagram access in prison.

www.nbcnews.com

Bill Cosby thanks Snoop Dogg for calling for his freedom

“Free Bill Cosby," the rapper wrote at the end of an Instagram post that criticized CBS’ Gayle King and Oprah Winfrey.

Convicted sexual predator Bill Cosby thanked Snoop Dogg after the rapper apparently called for Cosby's release from prison.
"It's so sad and disappointing that successful Black Women are being used to tarnish the image and legacy of successful Black Men, even in death," Cosby wrote in an Instagram post Thursday. "Are these people that in need of fame, ratings and/or money? On behalf of myself, Camille and my family, thank you, thank you and thank you."
Cosby was responding to an Instagram post from Snoop Dogg criticizing CBS' Gayle King and Oprah Winfrey that ended: "Free Bill Cosby."

Fuck you, Snoop Dog you utter cretin. Stop defending rapists just because they're black.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Yes of course it's justice, and when that its done with due process. Not with a white lynch mob

I'm pretty sure you've spent no time actually looking into the accusations against Kobe Bryant. And it's also pretty weird for you to be criticizing me for being a white lynch mob and bringing up justice through court proceedings when white people have been using the courts since their inception to disenfranchise black people. Bizarre.

You can make all these tangents all you want but he admitted it himself.

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019

He can make that point without threatening her life though

like a huge part of the problem is that he, someone who used to kill people and was/is in a gang, ended his statement with a threat

Jun 10, 2018
He can make that point without threatening her life though

like a huge part of the problem is that he, someone who used to kill people and was/is in a gang, ended his statement with a threat
Yep, Snoop clearly crossed a line with his closing statement allowing his anger to get the best of him. Took away from his point (which I believe is salient) and steers the focus away from his critique and rather to his past (also valid).

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
It's amazing how much death can turn someone into an untouchable saint overnight.

teapo

Banned
Jun 2, 2018
I'm pretty sure you've spent no time actually looking into the accusations against Kobe Bryant. And it's also pretty weird for you to be criticizing me for being a white lynch mob and bringing up justice through court proceedings when white people have been using the courts since their inception to disenfranchise black people. Bizarre.

You can make all these tangents all you want but he admitted it himself.
It says on the wiki that he admitted to have an "adulterous sexual encounter" but wasn't convicted of rape by the court. Unfortunately white lynch mobs have use this sort of accusations in the past against black people without trials.
The only way to live in a white society as a black person is to follow the rules of the justice system, is not like there is an alternative

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Yep, Snoop clearly crossed a line with his closing statement allowing his anger to get the best of him. Took away from his point (which I believe is salient) and steers the focus away from his critique and rather to his past (also valid).

Snoop defends Bill Cosby. He could have one million salient points and they'd be drowned out by his stupidity doing that.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
It says on the wiki that he admitted to have an "adulterous sexual encounter" but wasn't convicted of rape by the court. Unfortunately white lynch mobs have use this sort of accusations in the past against black people without trials.
The only way to live in a white society as a black person is to follow the rules of the justice system, is not like there is an alternative

Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

I'm sure you'll say this is nothing but this is rape.

teapo

Banned
Jun 2, 2018
No I wouldn't say it's nothing. I would say that sounds as he thought she wanted to have sex, but then found out she actually didn't want to. From reading that text.

Nov 2, 2017
No I wouldn't say it's nothing. I would say that sounds as he thought she wanted to have sex, but then found out she actually didn't want to. From reading that text.

His statement is literally how he now understands that he had sex with someone who didn't want that sex at the time it was happening. We have a word for that, it's rape.

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You...don't know much about the case, do you.

Like why the accuser didn't testify and thus why the case died.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
He raped a person and faced like zero consequences even while admitting he raped the person. Now he's being suggested as the NBA logo. It's no surprise there are people who would contend that he wasn't a good person.

Idde

Oct 27, 2017
Asking someone if Bryant raping someone complicates his legacy seems like a totally fair question. Because it does. And what he did seems bad, and should be discussed.

And I don't say that as a white person speaking ill of a black guy, because from what I've read what Bryant did doesn't come close to what a complete and total piece of shit like Weinstein did.

Jade1962

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If I'm to understand once you do something bad you are a bad person forever? Sounds like we should give life in prison or the death penalty for every crime.

As far as this goes Gayle was wrong for badgering Lisa Leslie about it. Ask the question but if you don't get an answer move on. Snoop is wrong for threatening her. It's Gayle's job as a journalists to explore all aspects.

Raguel

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If I'm to understand once you do something bad you are a bad person forever? Sounds like we should give life in prison or the death penalty for every crime.

As far as this goes Gayle was wrong for badgering Lisa Leslie about it. Ask the question but if you don't get an answer move on. Snoop is wrong for threatening her. It's Gayle's job as a journalists to explore all aspects.
Christ. This stanning for a rapist is just ridiculous.