• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Happened in the Seattle area (earlier this week a trump supporter pulled and point a gun during a confrontation).

I'm sure the trumper in the blue jacket is feeling like a bad ass body slamming a 100 pound kid To the ground.

www.kiro7.com

GOP Congressional candidate gets in altercation with teens during small Trump/Culp rally

A fight broke out between some supporters of President Donald Trump and teens during a demonstration in Seattle’s Ballard neighborhood on Wednesday night.

SEATTLE — A fight broke out between some supporters of President Donald Trump and teens during a demonstration in Seattle's Ballard neighborhood on Wednesday night.
The incident was caught on video.
Michael Schwenke told KIRO 7 that during a trip to Target, he noticed a tense moment at the corner of 15th and Market Street Northwest at about 6 pm.

He recorded videos that showed teens in a confrontation with Trump supporters.
In the video, it appeared the teens tried to grab on or hold the Trump supporters' signs and the fight ensued.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Ballard. Of course.

I don't actually know anything about Ballard but Almost Live always spoke derisively of it.

A Trump supporter ending up on the wrong side of a physical altercation with some children and threatening them with a gun checks out, though. That's clearly the purpose of the second amendment.

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
Ballard. Of course.

I don't actually know anything about Ballard but Almost Live always spoke derisively of it.

A Trump supporter ending up on the wrong side of a physical altercation with some children and threatening them with a gun checks out, though. That's clearly the purpose of the second amendment.

I live here and it fuckin rules

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
The video isn't working for me, so I went looking on Youtube.

Is that the same incident, or another one? What's going on down there?

I live here and it fuckin rules

I guess I shouldn't be basing judgement off of 90's local comedy television. Glad to hear it's cool!

EDIT:

Also this past Sunday here in Woodinville, same thing happened.

Ahh, cool cool. So it was a separate incident. Ugh.

ajszenk

Dec 6, 2017
Ballard. Of course.

Ballard is great.