• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Roge_NES

Feb 18, 2018
0Tj4QQp.jpg

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
wKo57dM.jpg

Macoun (slightly blurry)
WBFfGAt.jpg

Opal (close up)

I adopted the two ~5 months ago. Been a little bit of an adjustment but I think we're all do fine.

Oct 27, 2017
If there's one thing I love more than pictures of cats, it's pictures of cats and dogs being super best friends.
Yeah I always keep an eye on it but they communicate with each other, it's really cute. We went out of our way to adopt a dog that had a good history with cats, so it took a while, but it paid off. The dog licks, and even cleans the cat with small nibbles. They play sometimes and it's really nice, our dog seems to understand not to be rough with her. (Tho again, I always have my eye on it and never leave them alone together too long just in case)

bawjaws

Oct 28, 2017
Oh, a big thanks to Kyuuji for making this thread. It has cheered me up no end after foolishly reading (and even more foolishly, participating in) some of the other cat-related discussion on here recently. Thanks Kyuuji !

Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
This needs to become an OT so I can start posting pics of my cats in it a few time a week. I need everyone to do the same. I need non-stop cat pics

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Well I don't have pictures... : /

But I have this video that I always see before sleeping.

Kittens getting massage.

And these brothers fighting.

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
I have been looking for a cat for a while. A rescue. But it's been more difficult then I imagined. Replying to ads on petfinder doesn't yield any result. Also applying directly to animal shelter has been the same. Even the times i attempted to phone these shelters have not been successful. So strange. Just to give context I live in a large city.

Oct 26, 2017
I always have a hard time taking pictures of my cat while he's awake because if he sees me he just tries to get me to pet him. Haha. So here he is napping:

Here's one where he finally figured out how to get on the table:

kamineko

Linked the Fire
Oct 25, 2017
Accardi-by-the-Sea
this is Lux. She is pretty fancy for a feral cat. She was living under our house! we took her (and her kittens) in because we were about to have a hurricane. She seems to like life better now. We rehomed the other kittens except lemur (moxie was from another litter)
tzLLRFW.jpg

this is one of her daughters, moxie. she's gotten bigger since this was taken
kZXQk6j.jpg

This is her younger sister lemur. She's grown quite a bit and is now ten months old
kHaGu3I.jpg

chaostrophy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is Cricket:

203852350_10220729044996612_8862539393423237757_n.jpg

He passed away 2 months ago and I miss him so much. I found him as a feral kitten, he was so shy and scared of me at first but grew into such a sweet, lovable, gentle cat. I had 15 years with him and I'm thankful for every moment.

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I love her, she is beautiful! :3

Balthazar is beautifult too, and so is all the other cats in this thread!
Thanks a bunch! She's definitely been a sweetie since she's joined the fam as well. Always asking for hugs and following us around the house all the time. She even loves playing fetch! Feels more puppy than cat sometimes šŸ¤£

Last edited:

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I don't have cats, but there are lots of them in our alley and liked this shot from one of the them with her kitten:

17_l1w9.jpg

Also this cat is living in our building for 4 years and and gave birth to at least 9 kittens in 3 years:

58_1mks.jpg

50_417m.jpg

8_kyh2.jpg

20210322_102807_2qla.jpg

36_g3h.jpg

3 generations of her:

22_9g5e.jpg

5_vlvl.jpg

20210712_160115_09tb.jpg

OP
OP
Kyuuji

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I love it, and I love all of your gorgeous cats. I admit I have a particular soft spot for your local chonker whalenapp81 - she's wonderful.

So many cats though, and so many personalities. It's so lovely to see šŸ˜ŒšŸˆšŸ’–

This needs to become an OT so I can start posting pics of my cats in it a few time a week. I need everyone to do the same. I need non-stop cat pics
I hoped when I posted that this would be a long-term thread for people to dump pics of cats in whenever it took their fancy, so please feel free to pop in and share whenever you like. Agreed that non-stop cat pics can only be a good thing.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Here's an incredibly affectionate, good boy.

Except when he wakes me up at 4am begging for food. But other than that-- very, very good.

s1UZowK.jpg

Kompis

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks a bunch! She's definitely been a sweetie since she's joined the fam as well. Always asking for hugs and following us around the house all the time. She even loves playing fetch! Feels more puppy than cat sometimes šŸ¤£

One of my cats is a little fetcher as well! :3

My two Devon Rex cats, Tiger and Sniffit.
WTW0X1I.jpg

iFCOHCe.jpg

w9prDJB.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
New York
This is Turbo
img_3670ixku6.jpg

Turbo a minute later
img_36763qjae.jpg

And here he is sleeping with Sweet Peanut & MJ (black cat).
img_38153bj3v.jpg

Sweet Pea and MJ were adopted out on Monday and I miss them terribly!

More cats and more pics to come.

Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
I hoped when I posted that this would be a long-term thread for people to dump pics of cats in whenever it took their fancy, so please feel free to pop in and share whenever you like. Agreed that non-stop cat pics can only be a good thing.

Purrrrrfect! I look forward to seeing more pics of everyone's cats and posting more pics of Odie and Hammie :)

Oct 27, 2017
YOWEzBr.jpg
One of my girlfriend's cats, Charlie. He's a big lump, but very timid. Made a lot of progress for him to hop up and relax on me like this.

Adam_Roman

Oct 25, 2017
This is my cat Penny. She came up on the bed for cuddles this morning and looked particularly photogenic.
CUaI5R4.jpeg