• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
"The Chokejerking sweet spot is when you press the neck hard enough to make the pufferfish eating a carrot noise."

- Woolie Madden

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
How can anyone not want to watch this?
13600.jpg

oh no...

Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand. I thought Tom Hooper was an award-winning director; this must have been directed by his understudy doppelgänger Hom Tooper.

Sean

Oct 25, 2017
Longview
*This* is why I have Regal Unlimited. Because I now must see this, but do not want to think about spending money on it.

Krvavi Abadas

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
I can't believe the "film for for each and every fetish" tweet got deleted, because that was genuinely the funniest "horny on main"-fueled tweet i've ever seen in my entire life.
A legend once said:
Cats is a film for each and every fetish (including choke play) and deserves to be our generation's midnight movie classic. Will be sexually formative for so many I feel

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I went from not wanting to see this to needing to see it this weekend. What the fuck even is this?

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
I already have my ticket. Doing this right after Star Wars. Like, I might miss the first 5 minutes of CATS which is an absolute travesty because my theater only has two showings for CATS on Thursday. Unacceptable, I want to see this more than Star Wars.

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
I had absolutely no interest in seeing this movie (and in fact, never wanted to see another movie at my local theater after they added reserved seating. I know a lot of people like that but I hate it with a fiery passion), but after reading these reviews, I might need to see CATS.

what do you hate about reserved seating?

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I had absolutely no interest in seeing this movie (and in fact, never wanted to see another movie at my local theater after they added reserved seating. I know a lot of people like that but I hate it with a fiery passion), but after reading these reviews, I might need to see CATS.

why? i'm the opposite, i would never ever go to a movie again if it didn't have reserved seating.