• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I hope this game at least has a music budget. Hearing the same song from the announcement trailer isn't promising.

Oct 27, 2017
Basically picking the one true April, although how you gonna put TMNT characters in a game, and not have ALL the turtles? C'mon man!
If roster space is limited definitely would prioritize the 4 turtles and Shredder before adding anyone else. Although April is a great choice because it's so out there. I definitely didn't have her anywhere on my list.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
From reddit. This is basically where we're at. If the Omashu stage does mean we're getting another ATLA character that means we really only have 1-2 unannounced characters that weren't seen on the box art. Depends if Ren and Stimpy are a duo or separate. Don't get your hopes up for a complete set of Turtles.
uooso63tzrj71.png

ucuzde2uzrj71.png

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
I'm actually pretty okay with two turtles + April for TMNT rep. Shredder would've been my first pick, but April's a good shout.

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
Wait, no VA on this? Yeah, was going to buy the game for the kiddies, but that's a deal breaker. Maybe on a big sale later on as I know kids will want to hear the voices.

Edit: Also, no Dora seems strange.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
From reddit. This is basically where we're at. If the Omashu stage does mean we're getting another ATLA character that means we really only have 1-2 unannounced characters that weren't seen on the box art. Depends if Ren and Stimpy are a duo or separate. Don't get your hopes up for a complete set of Turtles.
uooso63tzrj71.png

ucuzde2uzrj71.png

There's an almost 10 year gap in original premieres between Danny Phantom and Loud House that only Aang and Korra fill. I know the Nickelodeon Turtles are also in the gap but they're kinda legacy characters. Not that I can think of characters to represent that time with, it was long past when I watched Nick.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
There's an almost 10 year gap in original premieres between Danny Phantom and Loud House that only Aang and Korra fill.
Well yeah, Aang and Korra are on the box, and we've seen their home stages (Western Air Temple and Harmonic Convergence) in gameplay; Omashu is being brought up because a third Avatar stage being spotted almost definitely means a third Avatar character is in too.

There are a few post-2005 Nicktoons that I know some people are rooting for, but i'm not sure if any of them really have that great a shot.

Oct 26, 2017
uooso63tzrj71.png

ucuzde2uzrj71.png
They need Rocko in this game ASAP

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
A third Avatar rep feels pretty much confirmed now that we've seen a third Avatar stage; though Katara has some strong competition with Toph and Zuko for a second TLA character, and they may feel like she overlaps with Korra too much. If I had it my way they'd all be in, plus Azula, lol. Rocko is still likely I feel; the roster has a lot of overlap with the last Nicktoons kart racer, and both Rocko and Heffer were playable in that. Raph and Donnie seem done for though; unless this game actually gets DLC support, of course.

My own predictions / wants for the final six (base roster) characters:

All-Star_Brawl.png

Ren & Stimpy, Aang and Korra are on the box, so we all know they're in; and I have a good feeling about Zuko and Rocko for the reasons said above. Jenny is the only one i'm not all that confident in, but she SHOULD be in, so i'll predict her until the bitter end.
I think this is spot on, except Jenny will probably be dlc. I could see someone like Garfield taking her place. Timmy/Jimmy is still the dream, but they seem less likely.

Grips

Oct 5, 2020
Mainframe
man whats with the music, I was atleast expecting the CatDog theme song..
Also why havent we heard any of the nicktoon shows theme songs?
We got that hick sounding GET READY GET READY song for all the trailers now.

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
The more I see of this game, the more I regret how much of a dumpster fire TMNT Smash Up was.

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
It would be really strange to me if there are three ATLA characters and they still haven't officially revealed a single one with only six characters left to go. Is there some reason to actually think a third stage must mean a third character or is it just baseless speculation?

OP
OP
Camjo-Z

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
I love that someone analyzed April's trailer closely enough to figure out that she actually has a meter gimmick involving her cameras and mic. Here I was thinking she was just going to be a simple Wii Fit Trainer style fighter.

It would be really strange to me if there are three ATLA characters and they still haven't officially revealed a single one with only six characters left to go. Is there some reason to actually think a third stage must mean a third character or is it just baseless speculation?

Every series so far has an equal amount of characters and stages, presumably so everyone can have a "home stage". The only exception to this besides Avatar was TMNT, which had three stages and two characters until April was revealed. Therefore, it stands to reason that if Avatar has three stages, it will also have three characters.

Last edited:

Tycho Kepler

Unshakable Resolve
Apr 22, 2018
I don't have much nostalgia for them although I guess I did grow up with the original movies- but I find the 80's TMNT characters to be way more aesthetically pleasing than those 2012 ninja turtles. The 2003 ones looked cool, and I have only watched clips but the fight animations from the most recent series whips ass too.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Not sure how to feel about this.
It makes sense tbh. Most of the roster so far is leaning into the early Nick era, and the 87 Turtles fit into that era of characters like Reptar, Oblina, Catdog, and Powdered Toast Man. Also, it's not like 2012 Turtles are the current versions, so it's not like they're ignoring the current stuff solely for the nostalgia choice.

-Peabody-

Oct 29, 2017
For some reason I think "The Mighty B" would fit in as a fighter pretty well.

But yeah, ideally I'd want XJ9 or The Angry Beavers. If they did "Rocko's Modern Life" I kind of feel like they use Heffer instead of Rocko which would be a waste.

HibbySloth

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think the reason we haven't seen Fairly Odd Parents or My Life as a Teenage Robot content in this game yet is due to them both being produced by Frederator Studios. Which would be an extra step for the dev team to acquire their licenses, and that may just not be in their budget.

Still, if this game finds success upon launch and DLC is announced, I totally see Timmy and Jenny getting in later. The Nickelodeon mobile fighting game added those two later on, and that game isn't very old either releasing around 2019.

As for Jimmy Neutron, there's really no excuse as to why he's not here. The production company that made him is defunct so Viacom owns him outright. Kind of silly that Hugh Neutron trended on Twitter when his own son is very likely not in the game.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
I don't think we've actually heard any music for this game yet and the SFX sound so weak with like no real oomph.
No VO is a joke. It's an important part of a fighting game since all the way back in the SFII days. That just reeks of low budget

J-Tier

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Southern California
It would be weird if the final roster didn't have Timmy, Jimmy, Jenny, and Rocko. Hopefully through DLC we get AT LEAST that. I also want to see deeper cuts like Harry/June from Kablam in the mix.

Tycho Kepler

Unshakable Resolve
Apr 22, 2018
Based on the era of cartoons we've already seen i'm expecting Rocko will be the last/one of the last characters. That 90's nostalgia strong.

It's still so early and we haven't seen a full match, but i'm hype- if this ends up as good as Ludosity has the potential to make, i'd love to see DLC.

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
I think they'll reveal all the Avatar characters at the same time, if there are indeed 3 of them.

HibbySloth

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Based on the era of cartoons we've already seen i'm expecting Rocko will be the last/one of the last characters. That 90's nostalgia strong.

Agreed. Out of the 90's Nicktoons missing, Rocko is the one I'm most confident will be in the game. The Angry Beavers also deserve to be here and I doubt they will.

Pey

Nov 27, 2017
Argentina
I posted a exclusive leak on my website. An anonymous source sent me images that contain Garfield, Ren & Stimpy and Aang. along with the previously announced characters. He also mentions that Korra and Aang might not be in the game due to licensing issues between Gamemill and Avatar Studios, but nothing is set in stone yet.

www.pcmrace.com

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl podría agregar a Ren & Stimpy, Garfield y Aang - Imágenes Filtradas Exclusivas | PC Master Race Latinoamérica

Tras el anuncio de la versión de PC de Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl y la incorporación de Abril O’Neil y CatDog a la plantilla de luchadores, una fuente

nick2.jpg

OP
OP
Camjo-Z

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
I posted a exclusive leak on my website. An anonymous source sent me images that contain Garfield, Ren & Stimpy and Aang. along with the previously announced characters. He also mentions that Korra and Aang might not be in the game due to licensing issues between Gamemill and Avatar Studios, but nothing is set in stone yet.

www.pcmrace.com

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl podría agregar a Ren & Stimpy, Garfield y Aang - Imágenes Filtradas Exclusivas | PC Master Race Latinoamérica

Tras el anuncio de la versión de PC de Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl y la incorporación de Abril O’Neil y CatDog a la plantilla de luchadores, una fuente

nick2.jpg

It's fake, unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on whether you like being spoiled or not):

e121dd3a99850f618dca4eeb17324711.png

Last edited:

CHC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't play any fighting games whatsoever and I never will but I just do badly want this game to be a success because of my love for its core concept.

HibbySloth

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Really surprised this ended up being fake. What an extremely convincing leak, though.

Here's some screenshots Ludosity dev Rep shared in their discord.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Camjo-Z

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
Really surprised this ended up being fake. What an *extremely* convincing leak, though.

Here's some screenshots Ludosity dev Rep shared in their discord.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Is Lincoln's model not unique to this game? I was overlaying them in Photoshop out of curiosity and the fake T-pose is identical to the real deal. The models looking accurate is the only reason I didn't immediately dismiss it as fake until Rep stepped in, so I'm curious to know how the faker did it.

79f595cb81385a357273d590b1982e00.jpg

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is Lincoln's model not unique to this game? I was overlaying them in Photoshop out of curiosity and the fake T-pose is identical to the real deal. The models looking accurate is the only reason I didn't immediately dismiss it as fake until Rep stepped in, so I'm curious to know how the faker did it.

Damn, for a fake that looks practically 1:1

HibbySloth

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

I'm still unsure how this leak managed to replicate some of the models so spot on.

To answer your question, I believe the models in NASB are unique to this game. Hence why I feel something doesn't add up here.