• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PaulloDEC

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
I think I jumped on this last time it appeared on Era, but it's absolutely worth posting about again. Definitely the coolest Doom TC I've played in a long time.

4 Get!

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 8, 2019
This looks pretty fun, but man, asking players to do tight platforming in a game engine where the character feels like they have ice skates on will be difficult stuff.

Alo81

Oct 27, 2017
This looks badass. I'd be curious to hear VR impressions because that was also my first thought to try.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
That looks amazing. Does the hardest difficulty have proximity damage and no air control during jumps?

Axiom

Oct 25, 2017
I am not really a 90s FPS guy and yet I can't even pretend that this doesn't look amazing and lots of fun.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm kinda blown away by this. Medieval / fantasy FPSes should've been more of a thing.

SigSig

Oct 26, 2017
era, rate my fit
jncobus.png

edit: oh shit, I thought I was in the lewis thread

Last edited:

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
Yeah that's impressive. I think most of these mods are kinda meh, but I gotta admit this looks fucking good! Is that music pulled from an actual Castlevania game? Because it sounds really damn good.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have been keeping my eye on this for a while. It is seriously impressive how well they translated the classicvania gameplay into doom.

RedSwirl

Oct 25, 2017
I played what was probably an earlier version a couple years or so ago. It's good. Even back then I'd assumed it was done.

It takes probably a few hours to beat. Maybe comparable to a single Doom episode or two.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
This shouldn't work as well as it looks like it does.

And also reminds me how good those SotN sound effects are, dem creaky doors.