• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The hip-hop glamour couple are no longer an item, Cardi confirmed in a video posted on Instagram. "I've been trying to work things out with my baby father for how many now. And we're really good friends and really good business partners," Cardi explains.
The "Bodak Yellow" rapper and her Migos beau collaborated on the January 2017 track "Lick," off Cardi's Gangsta Bitch Music Vol. 2. and reportedly started a romance soon after its release. The pair secretly married in September of that year, and they welcomed their first child, Kulture Kiari Cephus, in July.
Sadly, divorce is now on the cards. "I'll always have a lot of love for him because he is my daughter's father," Cardi says.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/8488695/cardi-b-offset-split

Spiderz

Oct 25, 2017
catherine_screens_42.jpg

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hope she plans accordingly. I genuinely feel bad when kids don't get to have both their parents in the house.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't Offset cheating with a few girls? Both parents are rich so the kid should be fine but it sucks regardless.

chronos4590

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
" y'all won" and " new or lean" are the twitter quotes of the week

Offset really out here cheating in plain sight and blaming social media that we caught him slipping lol

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol Offset was the least subtle dude ever. Hope they're at least amicable for the sake of their child. But this dude need to grow up.

base_two

Oct 27, 2017
They seem pretty reasonable about the breakup. Perhaps they should've waited a little longer before getting married, but it happens.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
This is a dude with 4 different baby momma's (momma!) you'd think he'd be over the drama (drama!)

Oct 25, 2017
" y'all won" and " new or lean" are the twitter quotes of the week

Offset really out here cheating in plain sight and blaming social media that we caught him slipping lol

Royce did the same shit, told people to buy his album because his wife was mad that he was exposed fucking groupies on tour.

Like, what the fuck does one have to do with the other? lol

Con_Smith

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Atleast Offset can go to New Or Lean now without worrying.

admiraltaftbar

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Dec 9, 2017
Probably great for him since there's a 100% chance she'll be the one paying out in the divorce.

So he got with a rising star, built up his brand/name recognition, cheated on her with a bunch of women and got paid.

Wait what? Migos was a big thing before Cardi B was a big thing. It wasn't like Offset was some no name before he and Cardi got together.

Galleren

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Norway
I am shocked beyond repair. No more positive rolemodels for love remain