• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
These "simulator" games will soon be part of Rule 34. Big complain I've seen with these new titles is that the management side of things(which seems like this game has?) tend to take over the simulator/gameplay side of things.

I actually have a great idea for a simulator that will work wonders. You internet folks have any ideas that'll be fun?

Danstanster

Oct 25, 2017
Ok. Wait, so by them blurring the dick that means you can't write in the dirt on the cars huh? Or else there would be dick detection software, Dick-Dar, deep neural dick learning. Cuz that blur looks in engine or really a texture applied onto the car.

Danstanster

Oct 25, 2017
Ok. Wait, so by them blurring the dick that means you can't write in the dirt on the cars huh? Or else there would be dick detection software, Dick-Dar, deep neural dick learning. Cuz that blur looks in engine or really a texture applied onto the car.
Wait it looks now like it may be post blurring, dicks 🤞

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
I should just tell the local kids in my neighborhood that they can play car wash and lawn mowing simulator for free in real life any time they want.

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017

House Flipper is also awesome.

Some X Simulator games are trash. A lot of them aren't.

But I do look forward to the day when the knee-jerk reaction isn't, "LOL, Simulators are stupid. I could do this boring activity in real life!"

Thankfully Walking Simulators have broken free of this reductive ignorance.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

American Vandal: The Video Game coming in 2019

Nome

Designer / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
At what point do you get cancer and go into the meth business

SweetVermouth

Banned
Mar 5, 2018
holy shit at the twist at the end lmao
The music is banging and successfully managed to make me keep watching lol

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
You can tell the twist is going to really irk the car wash enthusiasts who just wanted a regular simulator