• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Looks very similar to the initial Inazuma Eleven Ares trailer, which is cool for me because that game seems to be moving away from that vision in more recent showings.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Now that is an IP that I

1) didn't expected to have a game in 2020
2) didn't expected that game to come out worldwide

@dedmunk

Banned
Oct 11, 2018
Wow on the same day one insider gets mentioned on kinda funny another gets a game based on him!

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
If EA & FIFA would be kindly to give this kind of spin-offs...

ShaolinSoccerFilmPoster.jpg

Aniki

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
That brings back memories. I hope it has more fluid gameplay compared to the Inazuma game i played.

Opa-Opa

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 16, 2018
Fantastic!

Oh how arcade sport games are missing!

Nintenleo

Nov 9, 2017
Italy
Tsubasa here in Italy is huge (where it is known as "Holly e Benji"). The game looks super fun, it could be a nice little thing to play on Switch.

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Omg i remember reading the manga back in the days 20 years ago, it's the reason why i played 1 year of soccer.

Look awesome too, will definitely buy it

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
This ... actually looks good? I'm surprised. Loved Tsubasa when I was younger.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Holy Shit - we won :o
Also Bamco not messing this up and skipping Switch.

Poor Level 5 lol.

Sebalt

Oct 28, 2017
"Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions - Announcement Trailer - P..."

Huh, another Captain Tsubasa portable game, bori...

"... S4/PC/SWITCH"

What the Hell! And it looks really good!

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
So is this going to be an arcade football game? Because I would be all on for that.
Yup!

Super plays clashing in high-speed! "Arcade football action"

This title adopts the arcade football genre that allows gamers to experience super plays in real time, one of the reasons Captain Tsubasa games are so popular.

This is an exhilarating action game that enables players to enjoy scoring goals while performing dream skills against opponents at high speed by mastering the simple controls.

Newhero_Screenshot12.jpg

Newhero_Screenshot16.jpg

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
That doesn't look too bad. The mobile game must be doing really well, I assume that's the only reason this exists.

I'd be more interested if it was like Kakarot and followed the original story though.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
That doesn't look too bad. The mobile game must be doing really well, I assume that's the only reason this exists.

I'd be more interested if it was like Kakarot and followed the original story though.
It's an unwritten rule that we aren't allowed to have an adaptation that goes past the middle school arc.

panama chief

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
User Warned: Portbegging
Sigh. Would it really have hurt them to put this on Xbox too? It's 2020. Be inclusive.

Hayama Akito

Oct 25, 2017
Holy crap, a Captain Tsubasa game localized in the states? I suppose this is really a gift for latin america. This will be big news here.