• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
I just don't understand why people say there are two different justice systems.

Therion

Oct 25, 2017
Why does a Trump supporter want to go to Mexico anyway? I thought they hated that place.

killerrin

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
That's it. Fucking burn the USA to the ground. The whole country is irredeemably corrupt straight to its core.

This fucker should be put in a cage under the prison for their insurrection. Not be allowed to escape the country to go in vacation in a perfect example of white privilege. Such absolute fucking bullshit.

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
I hope she at least agreed to testify against someone. Otherwise it makes me worry that Trump loyalists are still installed at the DoJ. I know there were rumblings that the riot organization went pretty high up so they'll have to turn a few people to get conspiracy charges to stick.

If the fix is in they'll lose track of her and won't bother trying to find her.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I hope she at least agreed to testify against someone. Otherwise it makes me worry that Trump loyalists are still installed at the DoJ. I know there were rumblings that the riot organization went pretty high up so they'll have to turn a few people to get conspiracy charges to stick.

If the fix is in they'll lose track of her and won't bother trying to find her.
Garland hasn't been appointed yet, it's not Biden's DOJ yet

Xbox Live Mike

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
USA
As a American of Mexican descent, I really doubt I would have been able to take a vacation to Cancun or out of country resort. In fact I probably would have been gunned down doing what they did. This kind of reminds me of the Affluenza kid Ethan Couch (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethan_Couch) where in some cases these people have money that they use to absolve themselves of reasonability.

Oct 28, 2017
I'm surprised Mexico is even accepting her.. not because of being a Trumper, but because of what she's being charged with. Would be a good time to set an example to deny certain people.
It's very easy to get into Mexico from the North, no/very little checks. Mexico can extradite her back to the US though if the US asks. Mexico can always deny however, especially and usually if they have Mexican Citizenship. Not in the case of these Gringo Fucks though.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
The fact that this was unopposed is what's absurd. I'm sure it has been mentioned but if unopposed a judge is normally going to grant a request. What the fuck are these prosecutors thinking???