• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean...you can't ask for a better example of white privilege.

dubc

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Document image says work related, daily beast says vacation/retreat

either way she shouldn't be allowed to leave the country

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
All of these people are being treated with the softest of kid gloves; with the exception of the one 20 year old black kid who got picked up and is being denied bail, of course.

OP
OP
GrapeApes

GrapeApes

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Document image says work related, daily beast says vacation/retreat

either way she shouldn't be allowed to leave the country
You've got to click on the articles
One of the rioters who stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6 is asking a federal court to let her leave the country so she can make the most of a Mexican vacation she booked prior to the insurrection. In a court filing on Monday, Jenny Cudd's attorneys said their client "planned and prepaid for a weekend retreat with her employees" in Riviera Maya, Mexico, later this month and would like to attend. Cudd, the owner of a Midland, Texas, flower shop, told the court that the trip is "a work-related bonding retreat for employees and their spouses."

kIdMuScLe

Oct 27, 2017
Los angeles
Why hasn't Biden put everyone who's been charged on the no-fly list? Or surrender their passport? I'm pretty sure Biden can stop individuals from exiting the country

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Imagine a person of color telling the system they need to go to their booked Bahama trip before being jailed for fucking LIVING.

Or asking a cop to get off their neck as they are being handcuffed?

This is such a fucking injustice. I can't believe Biden's DOJ letting this happen. This is bullshit plain and simple.

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
This isn't on the judge, this is on the DoJ.

Note that even after charging her with a felony govt did not oppose.

Neither Defendant's Pretrial Services Officer nor the Government oppose this request.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Meanwhile, a black man who was at the capitol riot, who turned himself in, was denied bail. Not defending the guy because obviously he was a stupid idiot to have been there at the time but just to show the bias...

www.complex.com

Black Capitol Riot Participant Denied Bail Despite Others Being Released

20-year-old Emanual Jackson turned himself in to authorities earlier this month and now faces five charges in connection with the violent attack.

Oct 26, 2017
iu

Dogo Mojo

Oct 27, 2017
Man even being white I never would have believed people would basically just get "get out of jail free" cards for insurrection and storming a federal building. I simply do not understand, the government is basically begging for it to happen again by not throwing the book at these people, people rot in prison for years for so much less then what these people did.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
I know he's got alot of shit to deal with now, but appointing more liberal judges has got to be a high priority for the Biden administration.

Keuja

Oct 27, 2017
Who are we to deny that fine lady of her prepaid vacation in a country where she'll probably treat the local people like shit.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Absolutely incredible. Not only did she commit a felony but she got permission to literally leave the country because it would be inconvenient to cancel her vacation.