• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
I've been meaning to ask - what is happening in that picture?
It's a lot more unsettling in motion.
d3MFt6R.gif

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Disappointed in how her stare is just completely still and lifeless after sucking the blood.
They put a lot of effort in most other aspects of her facial animation there only to ruin the effect with that stare.

WetWaffle

Oct 25, 2017
All in good fun though right? All this objectification from both the fans and now Capcom is just a joke/meme right? 😒

Slacker247

Oct 27, 2017
Don't know much about RE, hadn't see the trailer, but just assumed she was eating someone's hand. Yeah, I get what it looks like - non-issue to me.

Ohh damn!! I hadn't made out the thumb hanging out there by its lonesome, lol.

The hand is bent back, you can see the index finger too. I don't think it was sliced off. Just sliced at the wrist only.

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
Don't know much about RE, hadn't see the trailer, but just assumed she was eating someone's hand. Yeah, I get what it looks like - non-issue to me.

The hand is bent back, you can see the index finger too. I don't think it was sliced off. Just sliced at the wrist only.
You're right, I see the index finger now. That's a good angle they chose to play with.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Man, I don't find her attractive at all, don't get the horniness

Reminds me of someones grandma

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
User Banned (3 Days): Trolling; Prior Bans for Trolling
is there a Hangout for PrudeERA yet? This could've gone in that OT instead.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I mean.... the internet got so damn thirsty. I'm surprised people are surprised.

Wintermute

Oct 27, 2017
i like the slurping sound she makes in the trailer when she's sampling the goods.... er ethan.

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
You guys think like that because you are like that.

No doubt that someone at Capcpom had a giggle over this. I still believe to this day that they managed to sneak a few nude frames into a DMC3 cutscene, so I know they're no strangers to pervery.

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
NSFL is for horrific stuff that would be common place on live leak (like actual graphic death footage)

This is just NSFW

Its still bad but these labels should be used properly

Last edited:

lazybones18

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've searched for Resident Evil Village on Amazon.
Past the actual game, the results are... disturbing. I've never seen this before with a mainstream game.

I mean, who wouldn't want this for Xmas?

Amazon.com: LUOLAOJI Mrs. Timistrecu Resident Evil Village Foot Fetishism Poster Print on Canvas for Room Aesthetic and Family Bedroom Decor 08x12inch(20x30cm): Posters & Prints

Amazon.com: LUOLAOJI Mrs. Timistrecu Resident Evil Village Foot Fetishism Poster Print on Canvas for Room Aesthetic and Family Bedroom Decor 08x12inch(20x30cm): Posters & Prints

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I've been doing double takes at that ad for a couple weeks now.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
NSFL is for horrific stuff that would be common place on live leak (like actual graphic death footage)

This is just NSFW

Its still bad but these labels should be used properly

Even if it was a beautiful woman sucking a big beautiful dick why would the OP label that as NSFL?
Ben Shapiro creating threads on Era confirmed?

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
NSFL is an exaggeration (and doesn't fit pandering to thirsty consumers), but they definitely know what they're doing in how they're marketing it.
I've searched for Resident Evil Village on Amazon.
Past the actual game, the results are... disturbing. I've never seen this before with a mainstream game.
Tried it and... it seriously didn't even return results for the actual game at all. Plenty of smut, though.

Last edited:

gogojira

Oct 27, 2017
They know what they're doing and it's pretty shitty. All the weirdos on the internet led to this.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lady Dimitrescu is the perfect example of a good thing turning into a bad + annoying thing because of the fanbase.

When I saw her design I thought it was classy and a cool design. Now all I can think of when I see it is horny people. Really embarrassing and it sucks Capcom gave in.

Kawngi

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
NSFL sure has a different usage here than what I would've expected, haha

Tomasdk

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Effective marketing, good on you Capcom. I also wonder in what part of the world is this nsfl, this is literally nothing.

DukeBlueBall

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
Consider that she is 9+' tall, people should not be mistaking that for a penis. It would have to be 24" inches long with a 6" girth to make sense proportionally.