• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not seeing any other RE on there other than Project Resistance. 'Major Capcom Series' could easily be another RE game.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Look at the Platinum Franchise list, those are your "major franchises".

(Ignoring MH, RE, & MM since they're there)
  • Dragons Dogma
  • Dino Crisis
  • Ace Attorney
  • Street Fighter
  • Sengoku Basara
  • Lost Planet
  • Ghost N Goblins
  • Commando
  • Breathe of Fire
  • Dead Rising
  • Devil May Cry
  • Okami
  • Final Fight

Estro

Jul 17, 2019
The rational part of me says they would never call Ace Attorney a "major series".

But I really want it to be Ace Attorney. It's been so long without any news, and we had that whole incident last year where they tesased "exciting announcements" only for it no be an announcement of the port of the original trilogy to Switch.

I mean, they basically confirmed a new entry was in development for the Switch a while back, they have to announce it someday:

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"adult masterpiece series" is just a direct google translate.

I went to check out directly on Capcom's website:
『カプコン大人の名作シリーズ』スペシャルステージ

Is the same title as this:
Nintendo Switch「カプコン大人の名作シリーズ」ラインナップ映像

Which is just the name of their Switch ports line-up (Adult Masterpiece Series by Google Translate). So I think it's just a stage to talk about new Switch ports of Capcom classics they'll announce.

Status
Not open for further replies.