• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's really weird when right after the host closes out a segment, the next montage bumper has her featured in it like we didn't just see her.

u_neek

Oct 28, 2017
Glad they showed the recap at the end in case you forgot that nothing happened in the past 25 minutes.

chiller

Apr 23, 2021
RlMy7hr.png

HOUSEJoseph

Oct 27, 2017
I'm starting to realize that hardware manufacturers won't let third parties premiere their own games. These shows are all pointless.

lord_of_flood

One Winged Slayer
Jan 1, 2018
Yeah, this was one of the most unnecessary conferences I've ever seen. I understand that they dialed back expectations beforehand, but if you're not showing anything that wasn't previously announced, you have no business doing an E3 conference, period. They could have just dropped the trailers on YouTube and it would have had a better effect than this.

Fuchs

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I want my 27 minutes back!

Obviously joking here, since no one really expected anything big to happen at this showcase. Really happy for more Ace Attorney goodness, but still a bit disappointed that we didn't get more information on upcoming projects (except DLC for Village).

Machine Law

Oct 26, 2017
SE: This is going to be a presentation to reveal an Eidos game and give you updates on these specific announced titles. (shows up with 2 surprise announcements)

ERA: HOW DARE YOU SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON THE EIDOS GAME AND WHY DO THE SURPRISE GAMES NOT LIVE UP TO OUR HEADCANNON CREATED FROM LEAKS!?

It's incredible honestly.

Totally Agree. So annoying.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
E3 2021 is toilet water for real

Set your expectations super low for Nintedno tomorrow
I legit am not expecting much of anything for 2021 to be announced

MissingString

Oct 28, 2017
I mean.... I was joking with my expectations, but I legitimately wasn't expecting the presser to be this bad. SE set out to have the worst E3 presser in a long time and then Capcom just said, "Hold my beer..."

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Well, that SFV segment was a big load of nothing.

No announcements of any new games was somehow surprising and unsurprising at the same time.

Bulebule

Oct 27, 2017
Ace Attorney was literally the only decent thing they showed and I'm not sure if I'll get it. Otherwise it was a whole bunch of nothing. Why, Capcom?

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Insane that this was dragged out to 30 minutes for absolutely nothing.

Dang ya'll. This E3 is a total waste of time besides the pretty good MS conference.

Oct 27, 2017
SE: This is going to be a presentation to reveal an Eidos game and give you updates on these specific announced titles. (shows up with 2 surprise announcements)

ERA: HOW DARE YOU SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON THE EIDOS GAME AND WHY DO THE SURPRISE GAMES NOT LIVE UP TO OUR HEADCANNON CREATED FROM LEAKS!?

It's incredible honestly.
Worse thing about these threads are the people who refuse to have any fun in them and remind us all to feel bad for trying to.