• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ConfusedOwl

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Looking forward to seeing more of Stories 2. I went back to the first game recently in anticipation of the sequel. I was always amazed at the scope of Stories 1 considering it was on 3DS.

I'm expecting nothing but while we're dreaming I'd love to see a Battle Network collection and/or a Legends collection, and Dragon's Dogma 2.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Wasn't it supposed to release 2022? Before getting delayed to 2023 I mean. Development problems could happen, but I trust them to actually deliver.

Yes of course there's still plenty of time.
I guess it's just the concept being so nebulous, which I now tend to associate with cases of "developers had a bunch of cool ideas they never really knew how to turn into a videogame".
Of course it could be the wrong impression, it's just that it all seemed so abstract.

EDIT: Oh wait, looks like I'm about to taste crow !

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017

GI saying maybe a few surprises. That's the first tease of any kind I've seen maybe a few extras 🤷‍♂️

Alright, I've been given a small window of hope with that tweet so I'm now going to adjust my hype to ridiculous levels. Let's go RE Classic Collection and Outbreak Remasters!

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
E3 has been absolutely horrible so I'm putting all my chips on Capcom salvaging it becuase I'm desperate.

Mega Man X9, Mega Man 12, new Mega Man Battle network, etc.

Its all happening, baby!

Ravenwraith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Figure there's gonna be no new fighting game announcements but what are the chances of more info on SFV DLC?

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Streaming link.

t.co

Capcom E3 Showcase

Join us for the Capcom showcase at E3 2021 for news on our latest games lineupDiscord: https://discord.gg/CapcomFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/CapcomUSAT...

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Yes of course there's still plenty of time.
I guess it's just the concept being so nebulous, which I now tend to associate with cases of "developers had a bunch of cool ideas they never really knew how to turn into a videogame".
Of course it could be the wrong impression, it's just that it all seemed so abstract.

EDIT: Oh wait, looks like I'm about to taste crow !
Oh, no, I get what you mean. When I first saw the trailer, I thought exactly the same thing; the amazing visuals didn't help making me feel like this was a concrete product.

Which is why learning about the initial 2022 date surprised me, since 2 years, while a long time, isn't enough to develop a AAA game, especially a new IP, meaning that the game should have been in development for a while.

Next year's my bet for another showing. I'm very intrigued (my mind, beyond Kojima for a hot second, went straight to Vanquish, but idk).

EDIT: lol just saw GI's tweet. Probably an honest mistake, but it'd be sweet.

Iztok

Oct 27, 2017
I made the mistake of not immediatelly hiding chat on the youtube stream, I am horrified at the level of discourse on display, these are the sort of people we share this with? In just 5 seconds of chat there were nazi salutes and disgusting comments about the woman on-screen.

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
I am willing to bet whoever made that Game Informer tweet doesn't actually know if there's any surprises

Everything they've said about this so far points to it being 95% games we already know about and as much as I'd love to see Dragon's Dogma 2 or Resident Evil Outrage I don't see it happening

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Set your expectations to big or go home

Mega Man X-9
Mega Man XX
Monster Hunter World 2
Monster Hunter Generations 2
Resident Evil 9
Resident Evil 4 Remake
Resident Evil 6 Remake
Resident Evil 6-2
Marvel vs. Capcom Ultimate
SNK vs. Capcom
Capcom vs. SNK
Capcom launches a rocket to get Mega Man Volnutt off the moon
High budget Breath of Fire game
Dragon's Dogma 2
DMC: Devil May Cry 2
A new, good Dead Rising game

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Game Informer is taking everyone on the ruse cruise and I'm here for the disappointment,

Resident-Evil-7-Chris-Shot-01.jpg

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
If by "didnt do amazingly" you mean "on track to be best performing entry of all time in the series" then yes, I agree...

I was going off an old memory, I thought the consensus around launch was that it didn't do super great. Best in the series is cool, but anything less might've been considered very disappointing given the vast gap in budget between your typical early gen 7 game to late gen 8, to be honest. But I'm very happy to be wrong if it sold really well- I love that series.

just_one

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Any remake besides re4 , re5 and re6 basically.

Im sorry for all the re4 lovers but thats when the essence of resident evil died

mausterhunter

Feb 1, 2019
Set your expectations to big or go home

Mega Man X-9
Mega Man XX
Monster Hunter World 2
Monster Hunter Generations 2
Resident Evil 9
Resident Evil 4 Remake
Resident Evil 6 Remake
Resident Evil 6-2
Marvel vs. Capcom Ultimate
SNK vs. Capcom
Capcom vs. SNK
Capcom launches a rocket to get Mega Man Volnutt off the moon
High budget Breath of Fire game
Dragon's Dogma 2
DMC: Devil May Cry 2
A new, good Dead Rising game

Can't leave out Mega Man Legends 3 & 4!

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Gameinformer doesn't know anything. They only said that because there's literally always the chance of a surprise.