• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Alex840

Oct 31, 2017
What are people actually expecting from this. Anything besides Monster Hunter and Resident Evil Village?

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Hoping for re village dlc. Not expecting much else. Will be disappointed if it just ends being an accolades trailer.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
DMC5 was a success & is the biggest entry in the franchise. I don't know what you're talking about.

That said, Itsuno is working on Dragon'a Dogma 2 right now.

I thought I remembered reading it didn't do amazingly, but it's fantastic if I'm wrong. I hope we get another one later- happy for DD fans! I'd be happy to check out a sequel despite not having played the original.

Alex840

Oct 31, 2017
Not much beyond what they already announced. A lot of their big games are probably too far out for them to discuss right now.

That's what I thought. Didn't expect a new Street Fighter or DMC, but I didn't know if if forgotten any more obscure titles. I guess even DD2 is still a few years away also.

Kawngi

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
My expectations are extremely low for this, but I'm hoping for more Village content to play.

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
Dan was Feb
Rose was April
I expect Oro release date trailer.
Beyond that i don't expect any other Street Fighter news, SF6 is probably next year's E3..

JDHarbs

Oct 28, 2017
I know we're passed the official date, but any possibility for some more RE 25th Anniversary news? Preferably a classic RE collection, plz Capcom

just_one

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My wishlist which wont happen btw

Resident evil 1 remake (like re2)
Resident evil code name verónica remake ( like re2)
Some news on sfv or sf vi

ioriyagami

Oct 28, 2017
Excited about Great Ace Attorney being there but at the same time I wonder what else is left to say about it

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
Id be ok if they even gave a general idea of what Pragmata is. The initial trailer was cool but didnt give a whole lot away about what type of game it is.

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019

GI saying maybe a few surprises. That's the first tease of any kind I've seen maybe a few extras 🤷‍♂️

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Do we know what the DMC5 team is working on?

That game didn't do amazing IIRC, but one way to make some money could've been to fast track a sequel with reused assets, so it may not be impossible that we'd see that.
If by "didnt do amazingly" you mean "on track to be best performing entry of all time in the series" then yes, I agree...

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Give me RE:VERSE or give me death.

Shocked that game informer is teasing surprises considering Capcom's shows are usually what they say on the tin. Not falling for that one.

Revali

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Rito Village
Hoping for some gameplay and more information about Monster Hunter Stories 2. I enjoyed the first game but found the combat a bit meh after a while. Dragon's Dogma 2 would be nice but I don't expect it today.

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
Pragmata and Monster Hunter: Stories 2 are enough for me to tune in. Of course i'm hoping one of the surprises will be Dragon's Dogma 2, but i'm not expecting it.

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
Dragon's Dogma 2 alone would make it the best E3 conference this year for me if it's shown.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Oh shit, didn't realize RE4 VR was gonna be at this thing. Very excited to see more of it, it's one of the things that convinced me to get a Quest 2 when it was announced.