• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
I feel bad for some here

969168431ce75ed16119b9c51ce43c77.gif

I guess my hope for a Powerstone remaster is as good as dashed, then.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
I just want them to announce RevRev3 and Miles Edgeworth 2 US. Maybe Dino Crisis for Jawmuncher's sake.

Friender

Sep 27, 2020
All they have to do at the end of the show is a play a sound clip...."where's everybody going, bingo?" then fade out.

Phantom_Snake

The Fallen
Jul 26, 2018
Montana
Low expectations for this. My predictions:

Dragons Dogma 2 teaser
Street Fighter VI teaser
Something Mega Man related
RE8 DLC
Something Monster Hunter related

Wild Card:
RE4 reveal (although I believe this premiers at a Sony event this year sometime this year)

pompo

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't this just updates on already released/announced games? Thinking some kind of RE8 DLC will be the most interesting thing. I'd love to be wrong though.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
Any chance of there being a shadowdrop for the next Arcade Stadium pack(s) today? It makes sense to me, but that doesn't mean it's realistically possible.

Donepalace

Mar 16, 2019
I'm only watching for RE but I'm expecting really low nothing major or too exciting

maybe an announcement of REverse coming next week
RE Revelations teaser
RE movie trailer

That's pretty much it no way they will talk about RE9 /RE4 remake so soon after RE8

What I would like
Next gen updates for 7,2,3 RE1-3classics remastered

Vibranium

Oct 28, 2017
Too bad the Capcom leaks nuked any hope of Dino Crisis. 2024, believe.

Also a new Ace Attorney would be amazing.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Dragons Dogma 2 teaser
Street Fighter VI teaser
RE8 DLC

Wild Card:
RE4 reveal (although I believe this premiers at a Sony event this year sometime this year)

Those are your low expectations?

Neonep

Oct 25, 2017
Alright Capcom. The ball is in your court

This is it.

The guys at FROM SOFTWARE did they part

Now is up to you guys

Give us Dragon's Dogma 2

That's all.
DD2 is pretty much the only thing I'm willing to put some stock in with making an appearance.

But even that may be something they'll save for closer to TGS...
The game is happening but we won't see it any time soon. An open world RPG takes a while to make and considering that pre production started at the earliest sometime in 2019 along with the delays that came with covid it definitely ain't ready to be shown. RE4R, the development of that game was just shifted back to Capcom proper in December or January so we won't be seeing that any time soon either.

Ocirus

Dec 4, 2017
It'd be super awesome if Deep Down would get re-announced and actually finished. Seems like such a waste.

Grimmy11

Oct 28, 2017
Dino Crisis Remake, Power Stone 3 and Final Fight 4 lets go!

I'm not a Monster Hunter or First person Resident Evil fan and I'm still *very* slowly making my way through Ace Attorney trilogy so my expectations for this are basically zero.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
Announcement at least, they did tease more games to come in the last update and this is an obvious place for it

Common consensus is Darkstalkers, right? The dream for me would be the Marvel fighting games and the Punisher arcade game, but I imagine that's a pipe dream at best.

Deleted member 62769

Jan 6, 2020
If Dragon's Dogma shows up I will give the show 10/10

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It should be noted that the gaming press doesn't think they'll be anything new here, which is a good sign that nothing new will be here. Capcom PR hasn't hyped this up as having any new announcements so it's likely to be exactly as it seems: a showcase of their currently announced titles & nothing else

You only have yourselves to blame if you overhype the thing and end up disappointed

If they have a big announcement it will likely be saved for Sony's conference.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
There's gonna be lots of disappointed people here if these are peoples reasonable expectations. I'd be amazed if we get one brand new game announcement, not several. Maybe I should start asking for a remake of Pro Yakyuu? Satsujin Jiken!
Also, stuff like RE4 we know is coming, but not sure why anyone expects any sort of announcement this year, its a 2023 game at the earliest, so a mid/late 2022 showing is the earliest I imagine it'd be happening. Or perhaps Capcom can see sense, cancel the project and make something new instead.

ByWatterson

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
What are the odds of an Rem4ke reveal (yes, this is what we're calling it now it is written)?

20%? 25%?

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

Dragons Dogma 2 teaser
Street Fighter VI teaser
RE8 DLC

Wild Card:
Those aren't really low expectations.

Neonep

Oct 25, 2017
That would be hype!
Have there been any rumors/leaks about this being in development?
You won't see that game until earliest 2024. For the love of God, 2 Monster Hunter games are already being talked about, one came out a few months ago and the other comes out next month. You won't see or hear anything about console MH again until after SFVI is out.

Feb 5, 2018
There won't be news of MH6 at this point. Capcom tends to support 1 game fully before moving onto the next. Rise still has its expansion first, so I doubt we'd hear anything about MH6/World 2 until next summer the earliest at this point.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
Won't be watching but I am hoping Megaman atleast gets a tease or something whethers it's 12 or a new X or Zero game. Something. ANYTHING PLEASE!

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't expect much more than what they've already mentioned will be present, in their tweets. SFV last dlc character would be nice though

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
I would love for this to reveal some really cool shit, but I doubt it will. This E3 has been really snoozy for me, but you know...covid and all that shit. I don't really expect much from any of the remaining shows.

Oct 27, 2017
Alameda, CA
I'll eternally hope for MvC4 (or just any new versus game in general), but I imagine any big fighting game reveals would be saved for EVO. Honestly have no idea what to expect here other than probably MHS2 again and maybe a release date for whatever the Resident Evil MP thing was that came with Village.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't they announce Remak3 (I'm gonna keep doing this) just a few months after RE2 dropped?
No. RE2 was what... January 2019? RE3 wasn't until around December 2019 just before it released in March the following year. And since by the leaks we know they weren't aiming for 4 to be released until around 2023... and that was before all the roadblocks etc. that have happened. So in other words... 0%