• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
Link

HMMM. So we just heard about Capcom holding a special fan-only testing event for a new Resident Evil game on September 8th/9th, about a month away. We'd done a fair bit of speculating what that game was and when it could receive an official announcement. My initial thought had been TGS, just a few days after that testing was to take place. Silly me, as I'd completely forgotten all about Gamescom, the German gaming conference and tradeshow. On Monday the 19th, which is about a week and a half away, there will be a special stream where 15 game studios will be making announcements regarding future content and titles. Capcom, much to my utmost joy, is among them.

Now all we have to do is open the beer and wait for R3make's announcement.

tumblr_p89cdmWPSv1wyb2kyo1_400.jpg

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
Seriously what's happening with the RE2 DLC the second of 3? I'm all for a new game but I wanna know what's coming sooner.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Not expecting anything big. Their 'announcement' could be anything, while SEGA went out of their way to describe their announcement as an unannounced AAA game specifically. Probably just another collection or maybe just DMC5 coming to Game Pass.

Last edited:

ianpm31

Oct 27, 2017
Dino crisis or maybe the return of RE Outbreak? I think it's too soon to announce re3

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
Possibly related to the $19m they refused to talk about?

I'm guessing it's a streaming/service announcement.

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
why remake 3 why not RE8
they just released 2 this year i want new one

this is probably something MH related anyways :(

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
I hope it`s Resi 8.
Or Deep Down.
Or Deep Down in Resi 8.

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Temper your expectations. It could very well be another Iceborne trailer as we're due the Brachydios reveal.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think Capcom is going to announce another arcade collection that includes The Punisher and Alien vs Predator.

Dalik

Nov 1, 2017
Wait, it's that Shinsekai thingy!!
Shinsekai into the depths
Capcom registered the name in Europe, Gamescom is in Europe. We are done here.

Grapezard

Nov 16, 2017
What a strange time to announce Ace Attorney 7, starring Athena. I would've expected it at the TGS.

Archduke Kong

Feb 2, 2019
Is there a specific reason everyone's expecting REmake 3 for an RE related announcement and not Resident Evil 8?

I'm honestly just expecting some kind of compilation title. It'd be neat if they did the GBA Mega Man titles. The Zero Collection would be cool, but I'd be cool with Battle Network too.