• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
Dragon's Dogma Online will end service on December 5 at 10:00 JST, Capcom announced. The free-to-play online action RPG is currently available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PC.

According to Capcom, while it has sought to run the game in a way that all players can enjoy since launch, it has become difficult to continue offering satisfactory service, so it has come to the decision to shut down the game.

Better use that money for Dragon's Dogma 2.

Deffers

Banned
Mar 4, 2018
'S a shame. A friend of mine was telling me about this game and apparently instead of Grigori you got to hang out with this Falco-lookin' dope-ass hero dragon who is all about protecting the world. I find that funny because that makes the series title rather literal.

Fiery Phoenix

Oct 26, 2017
Server shutdowns always scare me. That said, I don't think DD ever quite reached the heights of its peers.

Status
Not open for further replies.