• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017

Mad Max x Monster Hunter. You build a car and hunt dinosaurs with it. And/or vice versa.

Last edited:

Haklen

Dec 15, 2018
Realistically, Onimusha. Based on hopes and wishes = EVERYTHING that isn't named Dark Void, I'm cool with another Lost Planet though. And Demon's Crest. And Ghosts and Ghouls. And a lot of things really.

JamboGT

Vehicle Handling Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Auto Modellista 2, but make it with good handling this time.

DeSolos

Nov 14, 2017
Megaman Legends 1 and 2 remake in RE Engine, followed by 3. Do the right thing Capcom.

images

BigBluePig

Jul 5, 2018
I don't want Dragons Dogma 2. I want a spiritual successor to DD that takes everything that worked and drops everything that didn't.
That, or Deep Down.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
what's next is that sega woke up and followed capcom with its ambition and inspiration, that's what.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Lol... Looking at this thread is fascinating. Everyone naming so many different IPs they'd love to see return. Capcom is lucky to have so many franchises. They need to keep this momentum up.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
Have I came in here to ask about a new Darkstalkers yet? Because I want one. Victor needs to rise from his grave!

latest

duckroll

Oct 25, 2017
Singapore
How about we combine all the hopes and dreams for Dino Crisis, Breath of Fire, and Darkstalkers, into one game. An epic console RPG were you play as Ryu and Nina, traveling the land to recruit all the Darkstalkers to help stop the dinosaur threat from destroying the world.

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017
Capcom is known for its fighting games. It needs to ship shape in that area. Capcom Fighting All-stars deserves to be made. Give Ingrid, D.D., and Luke their time in the sun. Outside of that give us Dragons Dogma Online in the west. Resurrect Deep Down too.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
A new IP. Capcom's biggest weakness is their lack of new IPs in the last decade.

Shoozle

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
UK
A new IP. Capcom's biggest weakness is their lack of new IPs in the last decade.
Yeah, compared to last gen where they brought Lost Planet, Dead Rising, Dragon's Dogma, they really have dropped the ball in that regard. The only new IP looks to be cancelled (Deep Down). I'm hoping with the fantastic RE engine which can be broadly applied to multiple genre of games, we start seeing new upcoming names in the Capcom company that direct projects since Itsuno did make a comment about him getting old.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017

I think its about time for a new IP too, but considering how they have gotten about 4 existing IP back on track now, it wasn't wasted time imo.

If were talking old school games though, I could go for a Powerstone 3 or Marvel Super Heroes 2 personally. No more cross brand cross overs, seems too much hassle at this point. I would accept a "Capcom All-Stars" though.

AzureFlame

Oct 30, 2017
Kuwait
RE3 Remake, Onimusha, Dragon Dogma, Deep Down, Megaman 12 or new a X game, Monster Hunter World 2 and Monster Hunter Switch.

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Capcom All-Stars, a proper Breath of Fire directed by Makoto Ikehara, Onimusha and Dino Crisis are what I desperately want to see right now.