• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Scarlet Spider

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
z4udaor69ox21.jpg
Where did you get this picture of me from?

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
she taller than both nemesis and mr x by a good bit though I think Remake retconned nemesis to be taller

Amauri14

Oct 27, 2017
Danbury, CT, USA
"Because of the brouhaha over Lady Dimitrescu's height, there are loads of rude drawings and whatnot being uploaded [online]. And since going around and collecting them is a pain, I'd like it if I could get them sent in a zip file every week." -Capcom
Lol
f7b.gif

I knew she was tall, but damn 9'6" is a bit more than what I expected. I was expecting her to be eight feet tall as her design is clearly inspired by Hachishaku-sama.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
The Capcom All-Stars game is coming dammit!

Street Fighter
Darkstalkers
Mega Man
Final Fight
Resident Evil
Dead Rising
Viewtiful Joe
Rival Schools
etc...

CAPCOM WHAT ARE YOU DOOOIING??????
You forgot Monster Hunter, Devil May Cry, Ace Attorney, & Asura's Wrath.

Likewise, we kinda know why Capcom All-Stars never happened. Max mentioned on one of his streams that Ono thought that Capcom All-Stars would fail because Capcom Fighting Evolution failed. If the next Versus game (assuming it's a thing) was greenlit while Ono was still in power, I doubt it'll be Capcom All-Stars.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bro imagine her being taller than sentinel in a vs game?

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
You forgot Monster Hunter, Devil May Cry, Ace Attorney, & Asura's Wrath.

Likewise, we kinda know why Capcom All-Stars never happened. Max mentioned on one of his streams that Ono thought that Capcom All-Stars would fail because Capcom Fighting Evolution failed. If the next Versus game (assuming it's a thing) was greenlit while Ono was still in power, I doubt it'll be Capcom All-Stars.
It's so Ono to be Lead Producer on a terrible game, and not be able to see why it failed.

Capcom AS in the MvC3 engine is going diamond.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Bro imagine her being taller than sentinel in a vs game?
Isn't she around Sentinel COTA-94's height already? Either way, I'm not sure if we'll see Sentinel return, even with the X-Men being fair game again. Seth Killian already had to fight like hell to get Sentinel & Shuma back in MvC3

It's so Ono to be Lead Producer on a terrible game, and not be able to see why it failed.

Capcom AS in the MvC3 engine is going diamond.
Yup, classic Ono.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Lol, can't believe they actually released a statement to acknowledge all of the internet thirst.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
She is an absolute abomination, makes my skin crawl.

Maybe it's because I'm 6'5"~6'6^ and am used to my head being near ceilings. I keep imagining this 9'6" vampire woman THREE FEET taller than ME and it scares the shit out of me.

Alcina's design is amazing.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
I just hope that whoever designed her, is getting a big fat bonus. The free publicity Capcom is getting out of her sure is more than deserving of a bonus

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
This isn't my thing but godspeed to all you thirsty people, I hope she's everything you want her to be.