• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ciddative

Apr 5, 2018
She's fabulous.

When she said "I'm watching you" I fucking shit meself

Love 'Madame X' too !

JoJo'sDentCo

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
I need more details about her:

what is her vertical jump
how many beers can she drink
what is her shoe size
what car does she drive

What else do you guys want to know?

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
They underestimated the internet's horniness. Also personally my own horniness.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if she'll be a playable character in that new multiplayer thing they're doing.

Mexen

Oct 26, 2017
Ludacris' Roll Out has me all skeptical about what's underneath that hat. Wink. Cough, Marguerite. Cough.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
These bewitching, vampiric characters are relentless in their pursuit of Ethan

7huaf24qeie61.jpg

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
So if you factor in a typical high heel, especially "sexy high heels" because of course, she's 9'1" at minimum.

You're welcome you fetishists!

Deleted member 19533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I honestly don't get it. There's nothing about this character I like at this point. Not that I dislike or anything, but "meh," sums it up pretty well.

DOBERMAN INC

Oct 27, 2017
Typical, they didn't even say a single damn thing about the current servant/butler situation at the house.

DvdGzz

Banned
Mar 21, 2018
Ridiculous lol. I stood next to a statue of Robert Waldlow who was the tallest man ever at 8'11" and I was as tall as his belt line. She's got 7 inches on him.

Oct 25, 2017
I could give a shit about the sexual aspect of her design sexually being gay but she is also just very well designed as a character. Imposing, oddly sophisticated with a sort of flush art deco look to her. +1 for another interesting female character that isn't flying around in a thong.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
I knew the guy who made that whole article guessing her height as 8 feet was off. He was using the door frame as 7 feet and adding a foot for her head, but when she comes up through the door the top of the frame is at her mid back AND she was still crouched. So without the hat and heels she's probably like 9'2" or something? Jeez, gotta be a tyrant. I wonder if she's still gonna be scary in any way now that the internet has memes her into... this lol

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
  • Jill Valentine
  • Leon S. Kennedy
  • Albert Wesker
  • Lady Alcina Dimitrescu
You may not like it, but this is what peak Resident Evil representation in a crossover looks like.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
The marketing team is LOVING this, like a dream come true for them. Easy paycheck

AfropunkNyc

Nov 15, 2017
Never playing it but good for them. I like when Capcom wins, even though this game personally haven't been their best.