• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

Given recent leaks, I guess we should be expecting an announcement in the near future.

Source: Brian / Protodude (Twitter)

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Please be pixel art please be pixel art please be pixel art

Homura

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 20, 2019
I still don't understand why it's Switch exclusive for 3 months.

JT60564

Oct 19, 2020
Can't wait to get killed 5 seconds into stage 1 and then put it down in frustration, never to return!

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
Bring it on.

I was honestly hoping that after the team did it up with Mega Man 11 (and X9?) that Arthur and Arremer would be next. That being realized than I anticipated is the real surprise!

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
Said it before, and I'll say it again. Gokumakaimura Kai port in the West, you cowards.

THISSSSSSSS.

When you WANT Capcom to port a game to every where else under the sun, it's cases like Ult GnG and its upgrade that remain one of the few truly mind-boggling examples of when they didn't do that.

pbayne

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Cant wait to hear how ghost n goblins is "souls like" now

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
This isn't really limited to Ghosts 'n' Goblins or anything, they renewed a bunch of old trademarks on that day / very recently.

zaVxkPN.png

h5A31yi.png

s5SL5ML.png

ChuckXL

Banned
May 3, 2018
Next steps:
1. Retro collection, which will sell fine.
2. New sequel, which will not.

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
About my only other question/concern is if they got Tokuro Fujiwara back again, like they did Ult. Ghosts 'n Goblins. It really wouldn't be a proper series revival without him making sure the game is going to be as frustrating as possible!

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
mr. gematsu here crushing our hopes and dreams

goddamn i really want this. Ghouls n Ghosts is one of my favorite platformers ever.

Deleted member 2620

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i know not to get my hopes up for an arcade structure but that won't stop me

edit: if this were a new game in the first place lol