• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Did someone say Sandwich ?

AlarmedSphericalGalapagoshawk-small.gif

SirKai

Dec 28, 2017
Washington
I read this tweet earlier and somehow didn't even notice his last name. The character designs and names coming out of Resistance look like a fucking parody compared to what we're getting with RE2 and 3 remakes. I kind of love it.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
In one of the screenshots I took, it seemed like the resistance kids meet up with Jill and co. So I fully expect this dudes name is setting up for a jill sandwich joke.

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
I live in the town of Sandwich. Our police are literally the Sandwich police. This strikes many people as funny, but I see it all the time so it never stands out to me.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I read this tweet earlier and somehow didn't even notice his last name. The character designs and names coming out of Resistance look like a fucking parody compared to what we're getting with RE2 and 3 remakes. I kind of love it.
It's definitely way more classic horror cheesecake with the nerd, jock, punk etc. stereotypes

GqpmBMZ.jpg

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I liked this post on Reddit:

I have decided that this kid's older brother was the "probably her boyfriend" in the photo on Jill's desk. They were actually engaged before Barry convinced Jill to call it off. That is why she was almost Jill Sandwich, and you will never convince me otherwise.

Seems legit.

xD

Not really but amusing.

JDazzle

Nov 6, 2017
I mean, the character itself is fine but I would very much like to know how they chose that last name... wow

Sargerus

â–˛ Legend â–˛
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
lmao is actually real, i thought OP was fucking around with the title.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
...they are serious with this name? I legit thought it was going to be a joke character.

Dec 6, 2017
US
It'd make sense in a Death Stranding DLC as a food...prepper...get it?

PS: The name is so stupid, I actually got a really good laugh from it. I like when devs fuck around like this, it's fun.