• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Trace

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
unknown.png

MizerMan

Oct 25, 2017
They actually made Seth... kinda interesting?

Wait, let me slap myself in case I was dreaming.

*Slaps self*

*Watches Seth trailer*

Huh. Didn't think it was possible, but Seth actually seems cool enough.

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
Congrats to iDom! One of my favourite players and super happy to see him win.

with that said, Punk should've 100% asked for the consoles to be switched or to even switch sides because he was playing at like 70% on the P2 side. P2 side was cursed this whole event.

Kadey

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Southeastern PA
What? He was up 2 - 0. All of sudden it became laggy? I wanted Punk to win more but this is just an excuse. You lost because your nerves got to you. He caught the I'm about to win but then my enemy blitzed me and I can't do anything about it bug.

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So happy for iDom. I've followed him since I picked up Laura years ago.

Seth trailer still surprised despite rumors and leaks lol.

Best Capcom Cup in a long time

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
So who else is even close to Punk in terms of choking when it matters the most? He was so dominant here and at Evo 2017 and choked hard in GF. At least Fuudo won Evo 2011 and Chris G eventually won Marvel...

Edit: I was also pulling for him both times too ;_;

ThatCrazyGuy

Nov 27, 2017
Guys, I'm hyped for Paris next year. It's cool thy start moving it around.

So I didn't see final round in the tournament page for cpt events?

KingM

Oct 28, 2017
Resetting the board halfway through the year, around the Olympic oriented event, makese feel like they're planning a patch.

MechaX

Oct 27, 2017
Punk probably a little salty

but given everything else that was happening with capcom cup this weekend, he's probably now kicking himself that he didn't request the side switch