• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gurvyy

Animator at TeamTo
Verified
Nov 30, 2017
France
Try grabbing it via the PsStore on a PC if you can, I have no problem with that method. After 'purchasing', go to downlad section and launch the download if your PS4 is in Sleep mode !

Give it a try !

JimD

Aug 17, 2018
The PS store is just being weird. This is just the first day, I'm sure it'll be resolved soon.

Hanbei

Nov 11, 2017
Damn ! I don't know then, maybe try via mobile website of Store, it worked for a friend
Sony really need to change their system
I tried from the mobile website, didn't work. I tried from the PlayStation mobile app, didn't work. I tried from my PS4, didn't work. Thanks Sony, I guess.

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I'm hitting the same problem just now but not fixed for me (on the PS Store on PC).

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
looks like it's working now. ps store is a joke though. hopefully sony starts over from scratch with the ps5

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
I got the same message but it started to download at the same time. Weird.

Note: I own the game physically but have never touched the multiplayer.

Arukado

Oct 27, 2017
I purchased this earlier today and it still showed as purcheaseable 5 minutes ago.

After purchasing it for a second time it shows as not available (with the same dlc currency message) but i have the game on my download list.

Fucking weird.

HalStep

Oct 27, 2017
I'm getting the same error on trying to log to the store, trying on incognito mode throws the same error.
what i had to do was (on firefox) go into options/privacy and security and click on clear data.make sure cached web content is ticked and click clear at the bottom and that should do it.

if it doesn't clear the cookies as well.

Opposable

Oct 25, 2017
will we be able to get the free version of Uncharted collection if we have the 'free' version of Uncharted collection already claimed?

By that I mean I have claimed it via PS+ and just wondering if there is a way of claiming it so I own it rather than whilst I have an active subscription

DarkFlame92

Nov 10, 2017
I have the same problem here guys. My brother had borrowed from his friend UC4 some years ago and played it on my PS4 and somehow the console thinks I own the game,says I have UC4 currency etc. Although I am able to download the game indeed from the purchased games library,I never purchased it so I wonder if I will continue to have the option of playing it after the free offer ends too

baduncle

Apr 27, 2020
If anyone is still having problems, if you go >settings>account management and then restore licenses then try and get it. Worked for me.