• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who is going to win

• Canelo Alavarez

Votes: 38 88.4%
  • Callum Smith

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
His corner said "I'm gonna give you one more round."

Yeah they gotta protect Callum here.

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
Not going to lie, I've never even heard of this dude before this fight. What's his biggest purse winning, a pint of Guinness?

fulltimepanda

Oct 28, 2017
Smith's taking a lot of unneded damage right now. Hard to see how he would land that hail mary shot he needs in this next round.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Lol Canelo showing no respect. I ain't even going to sit for you, easy work. Sparring session.

Deleted member 2834

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's been a while since I've seen a performance this good against a legit opponent. Canelo didn't break a sweat.

OP
OP
Joker Code

Joker Code

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Dallas
Completely one sided fight. I have canelo winning all the rounds. This might be one of the most one sided world title fights I've ever seen.

Deleted member 2834

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Completely one sided fight. I have canelo winning all the rounds. This might be one of the most one sided world title fights I've ever seen.
At least it was cool to see Canelo pull off A+++ moves, as one-sided as this unification fight was. Were you around for Wlad vs. Ibragimov?

edit: Apparently this wasn't a unification fight. I can't keep up with all the belts.

Deleted member 2834

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
168 sucks ass. Go up to 175.

edit: Actually fight Saunders first. He's the biggest challenge at 168 I think.

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
Golovkin did look good last night. Not what he was but it'd be a good fight.

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
Walked Smith down the entire fight. Canelo wasn't phased or distressed at all by any of Callum's power or counter shots. Luckily Smith didn't get caught clean and flush like his brother Liam for a KO.

iori9999

Dec 8, 2017
There are plenty of good UK fighters. I think Saunders would put up a better fight. Right now, I don't think anyone beats Canelo at 160-168 no matter the nationality. Callum is doing so poorly, I would actually agree he got exposed.
All the best UK fighters are in the HW division. There are several of them too.

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
EpqJB18U0AEUmwy

EpqIdk6XUAAWLZ4

That's fucking nasty. I'm surprised he was able to keep a guard up for those last rounds. Like I said in the Boxing thread, any fighter less than a Champion is getting put down tonight.

maybe, or some sort of hematoma, but I've never seen that on the arm like that. Reminds me of some MMA fighters legs when they get kicked.
Aldo vs Faber comes to mind.