• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So, we had a thread about this tweet on Sunday. And now the update.

Not sure why someone would go get tested if they aren't sick. A real fucking mystery there. 'Cause she surely wasn't lying about not being sick. Obviously.

Here's the email she supposedly received:

I hope it's real, 'cause if so, Suzanna Lee is a fucking hero.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Ahahaha, that email is badass. It could very well be completely fabricated to help Candace's victim complex, though

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
"The pandemic is fake, but I'm getting a test...for the fake pandemic."

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
She is awful and I wouldn't put it past her faking all of this so that she can come out on the other end cured and then say she never got the vaccine and beat covid easy.

OP
OP
Hero_of_the_Day

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
She is awful and I wouldn't put it past her faking all of this so that she can come out on the other end cured and then say she never got the vaccine and beat covid easy.

Well, so far she is denying she is sick. She hasn't clearly said why she is getting tested, from what I have seen. But, just vaguely implying she has to be tested for some unstated reason.

All I know is, she came down from that mountain to get tested.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Whether she's sick or not, I hope people keep fucking with her.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
SyHQSGd.gif
saiz2jQ.gif

OP
OP
Hero_of_the_Day

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Whether she's sick or not, I hope people keep fucking with her.

I just hope that letter is real. If she's actually sick after being on her anti mask and vaccine shit; fuck her. If she isn't sick and was trying to get some proof to own the libs: fuck her. That letter has the right damn attitude.

Also, random thought, as with all these grifters, who knows if she actually has been vaccinated. It's hard telling where their actual beliefs end and the bullshit begins.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
That email (if real) gives me life.

Also, if she does have covid, enjoy that shit, asshole!

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
The thing for me is, this is highlighting an important contradiction. The main voices you hear sewing COVID denialism are themselves rushing to doctors and vaccines when they come in contact.

Good on Suzzana, because where did Candace go when she thought she and her family might have been exposed? The same doctors she allegedly loathes.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Like all grifters, Candace has a low opinion of her supporters, so I guess she posted that letter to play the victim, which rubes find relatable.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
The main voices you hear sewing COVID denialism are themselves rushing to doctors and vaccines when they come in contact.
Just because you want others to die doesn't mean you want to die yourself. These aren't Jonestown-esque victims. They're homicidal maniacs.

Samenamenick

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Manchester, NH
The email seems real, like she's right it's only her place or city hall in Aspen to get tested according to google. You'd think she'd debunk by now if it was fake. Her linkedin has some progressive leaning shares. I'd wager Owens picked that place specifically, and made it known who she was, in hopes of a reaction. Well placed fuel to stoke her supporters fire

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just because you want others to die doesn't mean you want to die yourself. These aren't Jonestown-esque victims. They're homicidal maniacs.
Yeah, most of them are just grifters and have no interest in actually drinking the kool-aid. They just want to empty your wallet while you do it.

It's so hard to understand how they are getting away with it.

JackSwift

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
She is trash, but I bet she wants to get tested to show proof to everyone that she doesn't have covid

Griffith

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can we figure out who Suzanna is and do a GoFundMe for her and her team? They are heroes.

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
Can we figure out who Suzanna is and do a GoFundMe for her and her team? They are heroes.

I don't think turning someone down from getting a COVID test in the midst of a pandemic is heroic, but maybe I'm way off base here.

I mean, screw Candace, but yeah....people need to get tested.

Unless this is another example of US healthcare being super fucking alien to me like that other thread.

(Even if it was a case of "we're a private option and don't want your money, you can go elsewhere" I believe that testing people shouldn't be akin to say, refusing service in a restaurant - especially when you then disparage the other available option which only emphasises the two-tier nature of a dominant private system)

Also, I strongly suspect this is fake and just more fodder for likes and retweets.

And even if it wasn't, so what?

Last edited:

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Wait, did she actually say it was because she's Black?
Pretty sure she did during a reaction livestream about this letter. A reminder that Candace Owen's has literally won a lawsuit as a victim of racism despite all her later claims that America is not racist. Fucking POS.

EDIT: Oh no the take was far worse than I thought.

Ether_Snake

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
But the wedding cakes!

O95JPBw.jpg

"It's a fake pandemic but I still tried to get tested and they banned me so I might accidentally spread it!"

HAHAHAHA, they do encourage the testing of the unvaccinated in their neighborhoods, they just won't test YOU, and rightly so. Change your tune or fuck off and find some "alternative" way of self-testing.