• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Never saw the Ring. Wtf am I supposed to do.
samara211_thumb%5B5%5D.jpg

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
Leatherface? Maybe. Like, probably not if I just show up too close to him, but there's a chance I can get away. Especially if it's just him and none of his family is there.

bitsykibbles

Oct 27, 2017
Everybody underestimating Valak. My goodness. You don't just K.O. an ancient demon.
Also I'm generally too old for my monster to really pay attention... so lucky me? LOL

V23

Oct 27, 2017
Is this one of those things created by scammers to get answers to your secret login questions?

Tanuki-Go

One Winged Slayer
Jul 21, 2018
US
Well, Chucky shouldn't be too hard to take of...

Also it's a good thing that you October folks aren't dealing with book Sadako... in that case, Earth would be fucked since her viral 'curse' isn't limited to a VHS tape and eventually turns into a super cancer that affects all organic life.

...God the Ring books are fucking weird.

iori9999

Dec 8, 2017
Why does December gotta get the wack ass monster? And why does she look like Christopher Eccleston? Wtf?

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
Apparently my birth month "monster" is literally just a milquetoast douchebag with a knife and an art appreciation degree.

Yeah I think I'm good.

Nilson

Nov 5, 2017

So it one of those threads you see all the time on Twitter. But this one a bit interesting due to of course Halloween time and also the different villains listed.

I for example mega fucked due to getting Hannibal in July as he probably won't outright kill me and make me eat my brain while keeping me alive.

Hellraiser is definitely gonna fuck me up.

why isn't mike myers on October?

Calamari41

Oct 25, 2017
Feel like Norman Bates doesn't belong here. If you know that he is who he is, he's just a normal guy on the weaker side. He gets you because your guard is totally down.

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
Which Michael Myers? The original or the retcon? The retcon doesn't have superpowers iirc.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
Just like Chucky, I would beat the shit out of Hannibal. He is like 160lbs soaking wet.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Parts 1-4, Jason is just a really big strong tough-to-kill guy. He died at the end of part 4.

Part 6 onward, Jason is a zombie that can take a ludicrous amount of punishment and is damn near unkillable. Also he teleports offscreen so much it's basically a canon power.

That's certainly the consensus, which doesn't make much sense when he's put in the MORGUE at the beginning of the fourth movie after spending the entire night on the ground with an axe buried deep in his head.

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
I guess if I say Valak, I'll be just fine.

But a freaky shark-mouthed nun would be absolutely terrifying.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Without REM sleep you will go insane. That's one way to win though.

Is that a given?
I've stayed up almost three full days with just physical activity and caffeine and I was having pretty severe hallucinations.
BUT I've also stayed up a full week on modafinil and I had no hallucinations and was fully awake the entire time.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
I gotta call out everyone saying Jason won't go after them because they aren't at Crystal Lake. That's a fictional camp. So for the sake of this argument, Jason's hunting ground is wherever you are.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I got Norman Bates, which I think is one of the easier ones in that list IMO. The only reason he was able to kill anyone was because they were unaware he was a killer at all. Assuming this situation is just "this guy's coming to kill you" and you already know who it is, he would be fairly predictable. He also has nothing supernatural to him either.

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Norman Bates is literally just a guy. A murderous guy who I would not like to face without a weapon, but a guy.

Feel bad for the people stuck with Jason.

What about Pinhead...?

He will drag me back to some hell dimension and BDSM me for eternity, till my body is shredded and in parts, and my only way of reviving is to hope blood drops on the cum residue that I left in my bedroom. And even then I have to suck on the lifeforces of humans to survive, and hope no one finds and opens the box again.

Deleted member 32005

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
What about Pinhead...?

He will drag me back to some hell dimension and BDSM me for eternity, till my body is shredded and in parts, and my only way of reviving is to hope blood drops on the cum residue that I left in my bedroom. And even then I have to suck on the lifeforces of humans to survive, and hope no one finds and opens the box again.
i should probably watch hellraiser

ABK281

Apr 5, 2018
Lmao Hannibal, I would just kick him in the crotch and them hit him with a german suplex, breaking his neck.

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
Pennywise is the easiest of them all, so I think I'd be ok. I literally just have to ignore him.

Critch

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
Can I just not watch the tape to avoid Sadako?

Was gonna say, I don't own a VCR nor do I know anywhere that still has one. However, if we go to the third one, it's just a youtube video now and the whole world is fucked. (LOVED the implications of that ending. So few slasher films end with a theoretical apocalypse.)

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
Lmao Hannibal, I would just kick him in the crotch and them hit him with a german suplex, breaking his neck.

At least you got a smart, effective serial killer.

I got the fucking stooge from Scream over here. I don't even remember the names of any of the Scream killers. They're just fucking schlubs.

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
Quoting all my October peeps!! hope y'all had a good b-day or an early happy b-day to ya(mine was on the 21st)
One of y'all tuning on the TV and I'm handing out bats for the rest of us!!!

I feel we kinda lucked out; October should've gotten the harded one; which is either Freddy, Pennywise. or Jason(Jason goes to hell made him near unkillabe)
Happy belated breh

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
With my health conditions, I wouldn't survive any of them. All they'd have to do is just wait for me to be in fatigue and I'm a goner.

I definitely would not survive Pinhead.

T002 Tyrant

Nov 8, 2018
I got IT. I can't do it alone...

sure you can... just bully it into submission like any normal teenager going through highschool picking on the outsider.

Depends if it's movie IT or Novel IT. With the Novel version, you'd not have a chance. In the novel, IT is essentially an evil (and very lazy) version of Q from Star Trek, being omnipotent and not dependent on you being scared to kill you, and the kids are only special because they have help from outside forces beyond this universe and no amount of belief would have saved them if they weren't hearded by outside forces unknown to them.

Your only absolute chance of defeating IT (from the novel) tempoarily is to know the weaknesses of whatever you're afraid of and exploit those (UV light for a Vampire, Silver for a Werewolf etc) to surprise IT into running away. That's if of course, you fear somethings supernatural. xD

Or of course, if you have no tangible fear, otherwise It'll just have to take over the minds of some Trump supporters to physically murder you and make it look like a hate crime or something.

With the Film version, I prefer MattPat's interpretation of the end of Chapter 2. Which makes way more sense than the whole "bullying to death" interpretation.

Last edited: