• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
d1205c2328307e745b76405c5f38cb28.png

Kylun-Marvel-Comics-Excalibur-a.jpg

Siryn-Marvel-X-Force-Cassidy-here.jpg

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Oct 25, 2017
No idea who any of these characters are but I'm gonna guess

I'm gonna put this in a spoiler because I'm clearly correct
First one is clearly a Fortnite skin so they can build things incredibly fast
Second one can turn into a lion, obviously
Third one can sing super loud to disorient enemies, based on the text bubble.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I seen cartoons and comics with Warlock and i still can't write what he can do exactly =P

Lion guy i would guess some form of animal like agility

girl with Banshee costume would be banshee like powers

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
2'nd one turns into a lion, I guess? The 3'rd has a powerful voice/scream. The 1'st one needs an oil change.

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
Nobody try to correct me because I'm fucking right:
  • Warlock absorbs his enemies powers by absorbing them like a golden idol Kirby.
  • Unlike Beast, Furry dude is colossally stupid but gets through life anyway because he dumped all of his points into luck.
  • Siryn can sing chords and has a respectable career as one of Ariana Grande's backup singers.

thebeeks

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Texas, USA
Warlock's mutant ability is to be BFFs with Doug Ramsey.

Seriously though, wasn't Warlock's mutant ability the fact that he was nice, and most of his race was evil and would suck the energy out of other living things? I didn't read a lot of New Mutants but I seem to remember something like that.

I am a Bird

Oct 31, 2017
The Top one Can advertise Graphics cards

The middle one has slightly above average vision

And the one on the bottom can probably fly and do other stuff.

oni_saru

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
First one shoots beams

Second one turns into a beast and gains extra strength and the ability to woo a librarian while commanding everyday objects to take care of his castle

Third one screams really loud

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Warlock is awesome in Annihilation but all I remember from his powers is he's some techno race that can sap or give life.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
Siryn has the power to hold her impossible figure in ridiculous positions that would break the spine of any normal woman through the use of sonic wind manipulation

AnimaRize

Banned
Nov 7, 2020
i honestly i wouldn't without knowing the character first, i would have said the 3rd one was jean grey

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
Warlock is a shapeshifter and can also give himself megaman cannons.

Second one can turn into a human sized cat. Nothing else, no super strength, or any other remarkable abilities. Just a furries wet dream.

Third one has a supersonic scream attack?? Hardest to guess for sure.

Oct 27, 2017
-Shoots lasers from his arm
-Can shapeshift into a lion
-Can eat whatever she wants and still keep that slim figure via mutant metabolism

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
While I'm not qualified to answer this question because I recognize these characters, I just wanted to point out that, given her powers, the image provided of Siryn in the OP is genuinely annoying me...

Lost Lemurian

Nov 30, 2019
Warlock has technology control or somesuch.

I have no idea who the smug cat-man is.

I forget what Banshee's daughter's name is, but she has super-screaming, like her dad.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
1. technomancer whose body is living tech, can probably shapeshift
2. Great Value Beast
3. Not sure what the accent is supposed to be, scottish? Maybe she's can summon ghosts if her name is meant to be a pun on "siren"

zon

Oct 28, 2017
Warlock developed empathy or something like that?

Can't remember the furry guy.

Siryn could do sonic blasts like daddy Banshee.

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
1. Some type of techno controlling ability I think, something to do with the Phalanx? I remember him from the X-men cartoon in the 90's

2.No clue who this is, or his powers

3. Same abilities as Banshee if I'm not mistaken, flight/sonic voice

Oct 27, 2017
1. Can disguise itself as a fortnite skin
2. can cosplay Beauty and the Beast at minimal cost
3. [serious answer] I assume is a similar power to banshee seen as she kinda looks like Banshee

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
1. Magician, aka "Warlock"
2. Looking majestic in the wind, looking to the horizon
3. Clearly, elasticity given that pose. That or being drawn by Liefeld.

SilentSoldier

Oct 27, 2017
Well, Warlock is basically just like his Phalanx brethren without all of the assimilation of sentient life and whatnot. Not even sure who the second one is, but I'll assume super strength, agility, and maybe some form of telepathy. I would assume Siryn has all the same sonic abilities as Banshee, no?

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Well, Warlock is basically just like his Phalanx brethren without all of the assimilation of sentient life and whatnot. Not even sure who the second one is, but I'll assume super strength, agility, and maybe some form of telepathy. I would assume Siryn has all the same sonic abilities as Banshee, no?
Technoarchy, Warlock and his people consider the Phalanx food at best, vermin at worse to be eradicated

Technoarchy= Highly individualistic

Phalanx=Hivemind.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
1. Crazy robot dude can interface with machinery.
2. Cat dude can see in the dark and do cat stuff (lands on feet from high jumps, can lick own balls etc.)
3. Maybe I recognise her outfit, is she a Banshee that has a sonic scream?

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017

I know Warlock's natural abilities are basically transforming with his techno organic body, and he has the transmodse virus, but like all of his race does that, so it's not a mutant power. I kind of forgot if he had one...like, maybe compassion or something? Being able to fuse with organic creatures?

Don't know about Kylun. I know hes Excalibur adjacent, so, uhhh, reality hopping powers?

Syringe is just Banshee's powers. Super sonic scream and can fly by bouncing sonic waves into those armpit things.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know Warlock's natural abilities are basically transforming with his techno organic body, and he has the transmodse virus, but like all of his race does that, so it's not a mutant power. I kind of forgot if he had one...like, maybe compassion or something? Being able to fuse with organic creatures?

Don't know about Kylun. I know hes Excalibur adjacent, so, uhhh, reality hopping powers?

Syringe is just Banshee's powers. Super sonic scream and can fly by bouncing sonic waves into those armpit things.

Yeah Warlock isn't a "Mutant" in the sense he has the X-Gene, rather he's member of the Technarchy who has compassion and a moral compass. Kinda like Broo.

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
1. A gecko who was experimented on and now is anthropomorphic and has a nano suit. Also is the mascot of a new B-tier PlayStation platformer.

2. Lion like abilities seem too obvious, so I'll say he can see really good at night and shoots people with a bazooka.

3. A literal siren from Greek myth. Her voice can lure men and can make them crash their cars into light poles.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
Voodoo techno mage.

Radioactive furry.

Screamer maybe with an extra hypnosis ability. (Shouldn't have had that speech bubble)