• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
What's that TV remote-looking thing in the lower left corner of the first picture?

devenger

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Warlock's head, and possibly bottle city of Kandor?

Weird that Shatterstar got so much prime space, must have been memorable.

Oct 27, 2017
The 2nd image has to be photshopped. No way Superman's cape was intentionally there.

main-qimg-0667f26df4ec479c11cbf08927cb9bc8

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm

Starting from the left: Iron Man armors, Dr strange cloak and eye of agamotto, Spider man mask, Mjolnir, Prof X wheelchair, DD's cane and billy club, Wolverine's skeleton, Cap and Us agent's masks and shields, Sentinel head with various Thing bits inside, Absorbing Man's wrecking ball, Dr octopus's tentacles and Stiltman's legs, Daniel ketch's Ghost Rider Bike, Hawkeye's bow and arrow, Dr Doom's mask, Cyclops visor, The helmets of Thor, Yellowjacket, Black Knight, Crimson Dynamo, Magneto, The Wizard, Nova, Ant-Man and Ultron (don't recognize the green one), Silver Surfer's board, Black spidey suit, Red skull's skull, Beast's fur, and Sunspot's mask
The cloth at the top is probably all people's capes too. I only recognize Cloak's... cloak and Quasar's cape.

And the picture of that dude that can't talk because his voice is too loud or something. The inhuman guy. He's by the urns.

Edit: to our right of the black spidey suit the shade of red looks like it could be scarlet witche's and right next to it that shade of blue looks like quicksilver.

Last edited:

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
I love the additions of Crimson Dynamo, Titanium Man, Yellow Jacket, AND Ant Man helmets. That is just being petty
I thought that was Crimson Dynamo, but wasn't sure.

Love Superman's cape in the second pic, though.

Still trying to figure out the green helmet. That shit is more obscure than Thinker's bigass hat.

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
future-imperfect-urns.jpg

Image-142.jpg

SM2099_10-panel.png

thedorkreview.blogspot.com

Maestro's Trophy Room!

Fun Fact: Bottle City of Kandor and the Green Lantern Central Power Battery are also in the room. Dork Note: I really wish Marvel w...
SPOILER - Link contains the cheat sheet. 🤓

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
Whose weaponry is the jade tiger nunchaku (bottom right of the first image) underneath Absorbing Man's wrecking ball?

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck the titanium... Notice the terrible design flaw in Titanium Man's armor? The armor's knee flex would literally snap the user's lower leg in half - right at the fibula bone and tibia bone. Same with the arms. Say goodbye to your ulna & radius Boris!
Is that your finale answer?

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Gaddamit... You're a scary muthafucka when it comes to comic lore you do know that right?
As power armors go it is trash, so you either have to heavily modify it or be superhuman already
The two majority wearers are a Russian Super Soldier
a159d11f81ae08250313c829a804cef019edcdb7r1-596-947v2_hq.jpg

And Gamma mutant named the Gremlin, 4 foot 6 inches
Gremlin-Marvel-Comics-Soviet-Super-Soldiers-Topolov-i.jpg

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
As power armors go it is trash, so you either have to heavily modify it or be superhuman already
The two majority wearers are a Russian Super Soldier
a159d11f81ae08250313c829a804cef019edcdb7r1-596-947v2_hq.jpg

And Gamma mutant named the Gremlin, 4 foot 6 inches
Gremlin-Marvel-Comics-Soviet-Super-Soldiers-Topolov-i.jpg
3TaN.gif

Your knowledge is crazy bro. Gremlin's small stature works for the design specs in the diagram but Boris's height and size he gets his limbs broken every use out. I'm speaking in jokes ofcourse to the human body - suit joint ratio in that funky old school design drawing. 😄