• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GING-SAMA

Banned
Jul 10, 2019
To be fair, XBOX has made a lot of surprise announcements this year.

And before the release of XSX / XSS they can still increase the value of their ecosystem.

-XBL Free (huge)?
-The initiative games?
-Hellblade 2 Game Play?
-Starfield Gameplay (Confirmed to be XBOX & PC exclusive)?
-Others Next gen games announced?
-Xbox Game Pass surprises?

What do you think ?

Anti

Banned
Nov 22, 2017
Australia
At this point they will just buythe whole industry to make us buy an xbox console or get a gamepass subscription.

dyne

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
Xbox Live won't be free, it'll just be part of Gamepass or whatever. They just need subscribers at this point.

Parcas

Dec 12, 2017
We just got one of the biggest announcements in a while I am now convinced that Microsoft has some october news.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
"We bought Nintendo. Luigi will replace Cortana. We will now inhale your money."

RdN

Oct 31, 2017
Dude, we just got the MEGATON of the year. They can be quiet for the rest of the year and it'll be OK.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019

And before the release of XSX / XSS they can still increase the value of their ecosystem.

-XBL Free (huge)?
-The initiative games?
-Hellblade 2 Game Play?

What do you think ?
Star field isn't exclusive

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I think if pre-orders sell out tomorrow, they can probably hold some of their bigger announcements until supply is replenished...but if pre-orders end up being a little soft, I bet they still have an ace up their sleeve they pull out to boost those numbers.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
If we're talking acquisitions then nah, I think this is the biggest we'll see for a VERY long time. MC in Smash would be dope tho đź‘€

Jan 4, 2018
We are supposed to learn more about The Initiative game this year (though this was announced before COVID in December 2019).

I'm expecting Halo Infinite news.

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
At this point I don´t think it´s imposible that they have something for tomorrow lol

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User banned (1 month): Platform wars. History of similar behavior.
Hope they buy Take 2 or Ubisoft. Really go in for the kill.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Telling me what the launch day exclusive titles are aside from The Falconeer would be a good one for me.

Genuinely I don't know if I've missed out on them or are there just not any?

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
XBL Gold being free is coming eventually, I think that much is certain, but they'll wait as long as they can. I think it would help them for this year though. There's a clear strategy line being drawn where Xbox is looking to have GIGANTIC payoff for their moves from the last couple years in late 2021 and beyond, so Sony has every incentive to have a killer first year for the PS5.

But Xbox is just flat out unappealing this year, I have to say. They just have nothing for this year, so I wonder if they're looking for a quick win.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Didn't some people in the know imply that there are more news coming this week?

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It'd be nice to have one more big show, showing more Series X footage, doing a deep dive in BC and the enhancements that we'll be seeing, possibly showing the first in-game footage from Starfield, and announcing The Initiative's game (likely with a pre-rendered cinematic).

Feb 1, 2018
Europe

-XBL Free (huge)?
-The initiative games?
-Hellblade 2 Game Play?

What do you think ?
Cure for cancer?

Status
Not open for further replies.