• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

A strange radiation from space kills all male life on earth except for Superman and and Lex Luthor(who was in a bunker and inside his warsuit). Since Kryptontians are immune to the still lingering radiation Superman you know into a jug and gives it to the women of earth and leaves because the radiation still clings to him.

16njsrk.jpg

So leads to a generation of superboys, fast forward 13 years and Lex Luthor brainwashes them telling they shouldn't have to listen to no "Females".

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I am beginning to think a decent sized portion of the superhero comic artists have a fetish for pregnant women.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
every man on earth having the same father is probably not great from a repopulation standpoint

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
zack snyder is gonna see this thread then ask hbo for another 20 million to do reshoots to his justice league series because he just had a fantastic idea

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
A strange radiation from space kills all male life on earth except for Superman and and Lex Luthor(who was in a bunker and inside his warsuit). Since Kryptontians are immune to the still lingering radiation Superman you know into a jug and gives it to the women of earth and leaves because the radiation still clings to him.
Well that's definitely the less fun way. And I guess Lex Luther can't even get laid when he's the last man on earth

jman2050

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what I expected but it should have been exactly what the thread title said it was.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Remember when they distilled Superman's powers down and spread them around to a bunch of Supermen so that you had one guy who flies all the time whether he wants to or not, a guy who has to shoot his heat vision every certain number of minutes, etc.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Remember when they distilled Superman's powers down and spread them around to a bunch of Supermen so that you had one guy who flies all the time whether he wants to or not, a guy who has to shoot his heat vision every certain number of minutes, etc.
damn a legends of dead earths referece. kudos old man

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Also if anyone ever refuses to wear a face mask again just show them that panel of Wonder Woman wearing one

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
I don't remember the comic being very good but Lex Luthor basically invents the modern incel/MRA philosophy in it

8hlpo3.jpg

9suqie.jpg

Leandras

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
And with this literary art has reached its zenith. And here I was thinking Herakles impregnating 49 women in one night couldn't be topped.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
That premise is maybe half a step removed from creepy incel fiction. Maybe not even a half step. Wtf.