• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

feyder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm assuming this is mocking the threads about the lack of female options and the support of homophobic games? Kinda sad.

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
1944417-trollt.jpg

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
I suspect that the OP is not being genuine here and reacting to having to see that, yes, people are still upset about blatant misogyny

This is a gross thread OP

It's not gonna stay open because it's not even just a reaction thread but a reaction-about-reactions thread but, like, fuck off duder

May 31, 2018
User banned (3 days): trolling
My buddy and I are reading this and laughing. There have been a lot of "they offended me" silly outrages lately, but if this is a joke then well-played.

TheDanger

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
you got a garfield avatar, how do you sleep at night supporting that when it is obviously not ok how cats are depicted in that comic?

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
You must be so proud mocking the other threads about valid concerns about the lack of female representation and homophobia (during pride month no less with your low effort thread huh?

Inclusive site my ass.

Nigel Tufnel

Mar 5, 2019
User Banned (2 weeks): Drive-by Trolling, account in junior phase
please re-title '40% of Nintendo games glorify animal abuse'

Solid SOAP

One Winged Slayer
Nov 27, 2017
Just in this E3 direct we got :

-Chris shooting dogs
-A panda getting shot at by a lot of things (especially not ok considering that pandas are an endangered species)
-Another AC game where you have total control over animals lives
-A rat getting killed in mist during the botw2 trailer

and then, just when you think it couldn't get worse.... you get Banjo murdering this poor dog and bird before using Kazooie as a hammer, smashing him left and right, swinging him by the legs...

How is this acceptable in 2019?
How is it acceptable that your avatar is a picture of a known dog semen consumer?

Status
Not open for further replies.