• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Gevin

Gevin

Nov 2, 2017
Is that something you can do? I guess so. I mean Twitter and FaceBook both replace the default system emojis with their own custom ones on the websites. I assume it just requires a new font file. If the blobs are available to web developers I guess it could just be embedded like any other font? I don't know how it actually works.

That said, no thanks. Unless it's an option. I'll stick with the defaults. ❤️👍🏻

It's not about replacing the default ones but adding a new set that can be used as an extra thing. Like I said I can provide the necessary stuff since I helped set them up in another forum.

DrKelpo

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
To this day I have not figured out how to use emojis on this forum. I have asked several times but people seem to purposefully deny me this knowledge.

Please... anyone?

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
To this day I have not figured out how to use emojis on this forum. I have asked several times but people seem to purposefully deny me this knowledge.

Please... anyone?
You enter them like you would text. It's simple on phones, but on Mac and Windows 10 there are keyboard shortcuts to bring open a panel. If you're still on Windows 7, well, what can I say?

slabrock

Oct 25, 2017
Google moved on from blobs. So can you.
tenor.gif

rasu

Dec 22, 2017
the new steam year of the pig emojis are just blob-lites! bring back the blobs, bring them to all devices and forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.