• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
Also, let's replace all biscotti with Trader Joe's Dunkers. They're basically the same anyway but not poison.

91fAfc4YAZL._SL1500_.jpg

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
they are made to go in coffee and espresso

otherwise they are closer to sweet rocks

Froyo Love

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The fuck is this? Do you have grandma teeth? Strap on your dentures, MA'AM, because biscotti is delicious.

God will have forsaken this coutry when every dessert in reach is some spoon-fed slurry.

DGenerator

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto, ON, Canada
As pointless as judging donuts based on what you can buy at the store.

Anyone who makes them will tell you biscotti is mad slandered by poor bakers and corporations.

Zen

The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
Once you dip them they become very soft and will actually crumble into the coffee if you aren't careful

OP
OP
Robin

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all I know you dip em in coffee but why do that when I can dunk a far superior dunker into my afternoon coffee instead? Biscotti are a ploy by affluent people to poison us all.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Y'all I know you dip em in coffee but why do that when I can dunk a far superior dunker into my afternoon coffee instead? Biscotti are a ploy by affluent people to poison us all.
biscotti have the structural integrity of a steel beam and can keep its form after being dunked into a blasting hot espresso

they absorb a lot of the coffee flavors without giving you too much of its own sweetness or flavor

its suppose to complement the coffee

otherwise it just a brick with sugar on it

Oct 25, 2017
I don't even dip them in anything. I eat them. Cause they're good. It's chocolate and bread people, what's not to like???

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
I will concede this to you if you agree that Dunkin donuts are garbage and on tge topic of donuts if you actually like the cake like ones then you should only be allowed to eat out of a trough for the rest of your life like an animal.

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
Oh those delicious crunchy biscuity things you sometimes get on the saucer in coffee shops? I just crunch a morsel and follow it with a mouthful of unsweetened black coffee. Taste explosion, happiness.

So that's called biscotti? Great, I like biscotti very much.

dabbert

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
wow
I never thought a food thread on resetera could make me angry but then you go and post this... and then you bring trader joes .... things into it.... its like the proletariats first destroyed my beloved chopped cheese with their garbage on a submarine sandwich and now you destroy a national pastime with little cancerous slices of diabetic shock instead of plaque destroying slabs of goodness
wow

Treasure Silvergun

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 4, 2017
I need to know what exactly it is that you guys call biscotti.

Everything you call cookies and biscuits is "biscotti" in Italy, and let me tell you, we have some delicious varieties here.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Hate them. Used to pretend I liked them for an ex, would have to get some whenever she was around for Starbucks. Bleh.

Italians? You know what Americans call "cookies"? Imagine that but elongated, super dry and hard, and not very sweet.

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017
My wife makes homemade biscotti with a thin layer of dark chocolate on one side. Absolutely delicious in a nice cup of coffee

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Wow. I've seen some awful opinions in EtcetEra before now, but this one takes the biscuit.

You can clearly never trust the Yanks on food.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Biscoti is one of those foods that does not work very well on a mass production level. Its like biting into a hockey pock in most of the store bought brands. Homemade fresh Biscoti by someone who know's how to make them? They're great.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
You're American, right?
Makes sense.

Let's replace everything with anti-quality stuff and nonsense.

Deleted member 1003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They are supposed to get dipped into a liquid. That's how it works. If you're eating them raw then you either like them raw or you're an insane person.

I'm sorry Mod, can't defend you. Especially when the product you posted is branded "DUNKERS!"

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
More sugar doesn't improve bread products. Give me back bread-muffins, and return the cake-muffins to another timeline!

Evan

Oct 27, 2017
Had a teacher at my school make some from scratch, best I've ever had. Store bought are ok, but if you can find someone capable of making them go that route.