• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
One of my favorite moments in the games is in F-Zero GX's story mode, after he beats Deathborn and gets the plot macguffin belt, he says

"The evil forces will never get their hands on this belt. I'll keep winning."

Of course... there's also this moment of sheer epicness.

If you want my opinion on how you kill a character off... this right here is how you do it.

Axon

Banned
Mar 9, 2020
I mean yeah, he´s iconic. He was my beloved main in Smash until Ridley came along.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
Hell yeah. He's a race car driver and doesn't even need to be so jacked you can see chiseled abs and a completely triangular torso underneath a thick jacket but he just is anyway.

ScoobsJoestar

May 30, 2019
Remember the end of GX Story mode when god challenges him to a race and Captain Falcon acts offended at the idea that God could defeat him, then he wins easily and peaces out while the credit song goes "THANK HEAVENS HE IS ON THE RIGHT SIDE - OR ELSE THERE WOULD BE NOWHERE TO HIDE"

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Remember the end of GX Story mode when god challenges him to a race and Captain Falcon acts offended at the idea that God could defeat him, then he wins easily and peaces out while the credit song goes "THANK HEAVENS HE IS ON THE RIGHT SIDE - OR ELSE THERE WOULD BE NOWHERE TO HIDE"
I refuse to believe something this badass actually happened.

Why is Nintendo not giving this guy any shine?

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
canonically kirby is the most powerful smash character, but falcon is likely a close second

as mentioned above, he can easily defeat god

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder where his punch falls on the punch scale. I assume somewhere between Tyson and One Punch Man.

eraFROMAN

One Winged Slayer
Mar 12, 2019
Captain Falcon could bring the juice so hard if they wanted to let him. F-Zero GX's corniness is full of material to do more with, down to Falcon's Sonic Adventure assed butt rock theme song and his dopey but confident attitude (dude just waves away samurai goroh like the scrub he is lol)