• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

gspec

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe he is talking about Destiny. Kadey says train alot but that is about playing crucible.

OP
OP
grmltr

grmltr

Oct 25, 2017
Hey Train
Hey Hoff hows it going
Pretty good man these red balls don't look so ripe do they
Naw theyre not so good yet
Wheres your girlfriend shes always with you where is she
Uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
I see nothing wrong with this.

I stay surprised that they're still around though. I was relaxing with their tunes as a kid in the car like 10-15years ago

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Do you know how long it took me to disassociate Hey Soul Sister from Lady Marmalade?

Dec 22, 2017
Gotta admit, some of their music are guilty pleasures of mine. Their lyrics are uh...something else though:

Can you imagine no love, pride, deep-fried chicken
Your best friend always sticking up for you
Even when I know you're wrong
Can you imagine no first dance, freeze-dried romance
Five-hour phone conversation
The best soy latte that you ever had, and me

And from Hey, Soul Sister:

Your lipstick stains on the front lobe of my left side brains
I knew I wouldn't forget you, and so I let you go and blow my mind
Your sweet moonbeam, the smell of you in every single dream, I dream
I knew when we collided, you're the one I have decided who's one of my kind

Checks out Mozart while she does Tai-Bo

^dumbest shit I have ever heard

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Train is my coworker's favorite band. No lie.

I lowkey like Calling All Angels.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Drops of Jupiter is amazing pop.

You can burn Soul Sister and that fucking stupid Drive By song in a fire. Fuck that goddamn song.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I like Train. But. Uh, Era doesn't have an obsession. Never seen them mentioned once.

I think you just want to talk about your favorite band Train OP.

Big Yoshi

Nov 25, 2018
Train is a cockroach band that will never truly die, just hibernate for periods of time.

i do not like them.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
Meet Virginia
Drops of Jupiter
Calling All Angels
Hey Soul Sister
If It's Love
Marry Me
Save Me San Francisco
50 Ways To Say Goodbye

all bops. all instant classics. each available in spotify playlists of mine that i expect to be buried with physical copies of

put my ⚰ on a 🚋

pikablu

Oct 28, 2017
Amazing and talented band. Saw them live this year with Goo Goo Dolls. Both knocked it out of the park.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
lol I can't deny liking a few of their feel-good tracks (often without even realizing it was the same group).

zzz

Oct 27, 2017
Don't care for most of their music, but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that actually likes Drop of Jupiter.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
I thought this topic was gonna talk about trains. I had no idea there was a band called Train.
I'm too young for this ish, I'm outta here.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
It seems there always has to be a perfectly inoffensive middle of the road band for people to hate. Went from Hootie to Nickelback to Maroon 5 and Train. I never understood the compulsion for people to go beyond saying "I don't like that band" to trying to make others feel bad for liking them.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
It seems there always has to be a perfectly inoffensive middle of the road band for people to hate. Went from Hootie to Nickelback to Maroon 5 and Train. I never understood the compulsion for people to go beyond saying "I don't like that band" to trying to make others feel bad for liking them.

To be fair, Moves Like Jagger is one of the worst songs of all time.

Deleted member 925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At least it's not Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls.

But Goo Goo Dolls have some really great songs from the 90s.

Their new album sounds like a mix of Bleachers and Springsteen, trying the anthem song style. At least they're doing something different after all these years.

I'll keep Train. Y'all can keep Sophie.

One makes bland ballad songs for soccer moms and the other pushes boundaries in her respective genre, also becoming the first trans person to be nominated for a Grammy. I'll keep SOPHIE.

Last edited: