• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

construct

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Jun 5, 2020
東京
edit: removed original link because the source is probably an empty husk

just picture all the news networks reading from the same script

also here:
www.npr.org

Sinclair Broadcast Group Forces Nearly 200 Station Anchors To Read Same Script

The largest broadcaster in the country is forcing its anchors to read a promotional script that warns viewers about "fake news" on other stations and media. Its among the Sinclair Broadcast Group's now infamous "must-run" segments that include conservative commentary and reports about terrorism.

Last edited:

EntelechyFuff

Nov 19, 2019
I've noticed a trend lately of OPs that that seem innocuous enough at first glance but are sourced from pro-trump/right-wing twitter sources. This is one.

What's up with that?

OP
OP
construct

construct

Jun 5, 2020
東京
I've noticed a trend lately of OPs that that seem innocuous enough at first glance but are sourced from pro-trump/right-wing twitter sources. This is one.

What's up with that?
lol if you think i'm some fucking loser alt-right sleeper account. i'm not going to ignore the medias role in dividing the country because im worried about fox news or their insane audience.

i didn't realize the twitter source is garbage however, so if mods want to lock the thread to deplatform-- go for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.