• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bigmac

Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
I feel you OP. I'm really anxious for footage of this game too, feel like we're due to see it in action! Get me hyped up Microsoft!!

Deleted member 23908

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
latest
Gotta give props to 343 for making cortana a top tier waifu with halo 4

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Kinda wild that it's been 5 years since Halo 5 came out. Really feels like people are ready to give this once legendary series another chance.

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
Well I mean, if you really want some details to leak

- Master Chief travels to Zeta Halo in search of a Forerunner artifact that will help stop Cortana and the Created
- The first half of the story is a giant space opera involving all factions of the Halo universe in one way or another. UNSC, Swords of Sanghelios, Banished, Prometheans, Created, Flood, and even Insurrectionists
- About halfway through the game, a new threat emerges that dwarfs them all
- In the deepest recesses of the Zeta Halo, Master Chief accidentally frees an imprisoned Wizpig
- Wizpig then proceeds to shatter the Cortana lock into several pieces and scatters them about Zeta Halo
- Diddy Kong and the rest of the Critter Crew arrive at Zeta Halo through a Slipspace portal after they receive word that Wizpig is freed
- Master Chief hops into his trusty warthog and along with Diddy Kong must complete several exciting races across Zeta Halo
- Wizpig is the final challenge, and he's mean
- Arbiter is unlocked if you beat all of the basic Time Trial challenges
- Mecha Grunt is unlocked if you beat Developer Time Trials

Just don't tell Stinkles that I revealed the game or he'll be mad

so that's why microsoft acquired rare

Vico

Jan 3, 2018
My Uncle works at Microsoft, so here's the hot scoop:

- Campaign is 12 missions, plus a short Prologue. You play as Chief in the prologue, then he dies and the rest is Locke

- Each campaign level ends in a fight against Warden Eternal

- Hip fire is now very inaccurate. You need to use ADS for precision aiming.

- Double-tapping the sprint button lets you super-sprint, and move even faster

- Spartan Abilities from 5 are all scrapped, and replaced with one ability. Everyone can now Armor Lock.

- Forge has been cut. They used the resources for Spartan Ops Season 2 instead.

You joke, but I loved Spartan Ops, or rather the concept of an ongoing coop story to play each week for a few months.

I mean, I certainly wouldn't cut Forge in favor of it, but I'd love to see a new take on this someday.

GameChanger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I literally search youtube for halo infinite everyday and filter the results to show videos uploaded in the past 24 hours. And I keep coming to this site looking into various threads for Halo Infinite leaks/new and Elden Ring leaks/news. The thirst is real. I have not liked how 343 has handled Halo but I can't help myself right now. Unbelievably hyped for Halo Infinite. New engine, new generation of consoles, return to the gorgeous classic art style and two promising trailers have me more hyped for this game than any other game. I genuinely feel like 343 is about to release the best Halo game to date after disappointing with Halo 4 and 5. I honestly feel like they are holding this one close to their chest because they have something special. With that said, I really hope their are some leaks if we have to wait till July to finally get gameplay reveal. 343 is giving me blue balls right now. I am dying to get more information on the game.

Last edited:

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Well I mean, if you really want some details to leak

- Master Chief travels to Zeta Halo in search of a Forerunner artifact that will help stop Cortana and the Created
- The first half of the story is a giant space opera involving all factions of the Halo universe in one way or another. UNSC, Swords of Sanghelios, Banished, Prometheans, Created, Flood, and even Insurrectionists
- About halfway through the game, a new threat emerges that dwarfs them all
- In the deepest recesses of the Zeta Halo, Master Chief accidentally frees an imprisoned Wizpig
- Wizpig then proceeds to shatter the Cortana lock into several pieces and scatters them about Zeta Halo
- Diddy Kong and the rest of the Critter Crew arrive at Zeta Halo through a Slipspace portal after they receive word that Wizpig is freed
- Master Chief hops into his trusty warthog and along with Diddy Kong must complete several exciting races across Zeta Halo
- Wizpig is the final challenge, and he's mean
- Arbiter is unlocked if you beat all of the basic Time Trial challenges
- Mecha Grunt is unlocked if you beat Developer Time Trials

Just don't tell Stinkles that I revealed the game or he'll be mad
Absolutely amazing

Jun 18, 2018
The game follows Master Chief as he enters Master Chef to prove his worth and showcase his dual wielding skills in the kitchen.