• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it's bad for the environment. Nobody ever fucking cleans up. Also stupid people hurt themselves and others.

It shouldn't be a thing for the average consumer in 2018.

Vuze

Oct 25, 2017
Next year in sweden you will need a permit to shoot fireworks

yay
Damn nice, I wish they'd introduce something akin to that over here as well. Or at least add major extra tax which would silence the "but muh tradition" fucks.

I can appreciate a nicely choreographed firework but this dumb stuff that private people are pulling, basically just making noise and awful looking light that pollutes and produces waste? Eff that. Not to mention people throwing explosives/shooting rockets towards people, animals or property.

Mg.

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if there are a few kids with some heavy fireworks outside or if ISIS is taking over.

DarkMagician

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
5SJDpcP.jpg

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I mean, it's like one or two times in an entire year. Let people have some fun for a sliver of time.

Meccs

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I loved them, now I hate them. My cats hate them too which makes me hate them even more. (the fireworks, not the cats)

Last edited:

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
fireworks are fun. but every 4th of july and new years are we going to have a thread with a vocal minority bitching about fireworks?

people have been setting off fireworks near my house out in the country since christmas eve, almost every night. No big deal i just turn the tv a little louder or go outside and watch.

fanboi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
fireworks are fun. but every 4th of july and new years are we going to have a thread with a vocal minority bitching about fireworks?

people have been setting off fireworks near my house out in the country since christmas eve, almost every night. No big deal i just turn the tv a little louder or go outside and watch.

You have animals that is afraid of fireworks?

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love fireworks. Lighting fireworks with my family on New Years are some of my favorite childhood memories.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Fireworks are illegal in my state and people still fire them off cuz they don't give a shit.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Few things leave me in such an ill state as parents who take kids to see fireworks only for their children to be completely terrified, crying their lungs out in fear.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
People pulling that shit in the city can fuck off. Let the professionals do that kind of thing.

Also something something safe, sane, and consensual

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
It's my least favorite thing about new years. Watching animals going nuts at midnight always made me really sad.

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
This is a question that has a "can and should" answer. These kind of answers always bother the crap out of me.

I did see fireworks for sale at Walmart on Saturday night.

Gomography

Alt-account.
Banned
Dec 16, 2018
I've seen it many times, it's kind of a thing here to put the wooden stick part of rockets in your butthole

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
You have animals that is afraid of fireworks?
no actually, my dog freaking loves fireworks. She will literally watch them go up, if you shoot like roman candles sideways she wants to chase them. but she's weird and fun.

my neighbors have horses and i asked her 4th of july if it would be an issue if we set off fireworks and she said her horses will be fine.

fanboi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
no actually, my dog freaking loves fireworks. She will literally watch them go up, if you shoot like roman candles sideways she wants to chase them. but she's weird and fun.

my neighbors have horses and i asked her 4th of july if it would be an issue if we set off fireworks and she said her horses will be fine.

Good to hear, and good that you ask the horse owner.

But how would you feel if your dog, for days was shaking, barking, anexiety and general uneasy?

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
There are few things that are more of a waste of money than fireworks.

I remember arguing with a professor about that, and he told me that I did the same on video games. Well, one lasts seconds (unless you prolong it by spending more and more and more), whereas one offers 8-100 or more hours of entertainment

CosmicGP

Oct 28, 2017
I thought this thread was a serious question on whether one could shove a lit firework (sparkly end first) up one's ass without it being extinguished.